Ever been this PI$$ED off?

Heyas,

I'm actually Portuguese and I work in the ATM industry...
first off, Pennsylvania? where the heck is that? :p
on a more serious note, and from some inside intel, we have had some issues with 2 big eastern european counterfeiting gangs working in our country this past year. If your account has been targetted from a Portuguese account, I suggest you contact the Portuguese bank holding that account.
The most I can help you with is saying that Lisbon is in the same timezone as London (GMT) and banks here are open to the public from 9am to 3pm.
Oh, and once you find the bast***s that did it, I know people that know people.

Actually it wasnt a bank in portugal, it was an airline place where they used the cards. And also in lisbon it was an airline. Started with an L??? How far from portugal is lisbon?

God, I thought it was all taken care of. I got up this afternoon to try and log onto my email and find that it has been compromised, and about 10 emails sent to my other email account that stated there had been over $1000 in transactions on my paypal account. God Im so F***ing pissed, and I had to go to work on top of it. My head was no where near work tonight. God I am so pissed, I wanna kill this mother F%^KING PIECE OF CHIT.

I reported all my bank cards and credit cards stolen, closed 2 of my bank accounts today, closeing the other 3 tomorrow and opening up a checking and savings account in my daughters name. I am also pulling my credit report tomorrow, and let me find something on there that I am not responsible for attached to some a$$holes address, he/she will have a visitor at their door step no matter what city, state or country they are in!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back