Euro Tail Question

Busa204

Registered
Anyone get one of these? I've been trying to decide which tail I want to go with & so far I keep coming back to the Euro tail. Just wondering before I order it if anyone has heard anything bad about them?

This one....

EuroTail.jpg

i have just installed the undertail and hugger fender that you are showing. i cant say enough good things about it. the fit was perfect(if there is such a thing), a quality paint job. good tech support which i needed .

jump9.gif

I have that undertail and I love it , fit and finish beautiful.
And the turnsignals are easy to see from any angle which I liked also. If I ever figure what happened to my picture making abilities I will send a pic

I just ordered one.Its back ordered till may first for the color I need. This was the first time I read anything about them, thanks.

jump9.gif

I have that undertail and I love it , fit and finish beautiful.
And the turnsignals are easy to see from any angle which I liked also. If I ever figure what happened to my picture making abilities I will send a pic
Hey forest, if you were usin' the Upload Center for your avatar and pics, that's the problem. It's turned off until Captain can sort out some problems.
wink.gif

Bullet thats weird, I was uploading from sony imagestation, for the longest time now it dosnt work then I read about the upload centre from board and tried it and it worked!

I thought it was screwed up because I put this picture up in the forum about what turns you on type thing about a woman!

babe.jpg

that undertail on the above pic has got to be one of the most BORING i've see so far....anyhow, i got the top gun undertail....well, you make the call which is better...by the way, i got it from second-look for $265

Undertail.jpg

Back