Eureka Springs MnG Dates

Eureka Springs MnG Dates - Vote for your preference...

• 5/23 - 5/25 (Memorial Day Weekend)

Votes: 38 100.0%

• Total voters
June 20-22 would work. It would be the best birthday I have had for a LONG time!
laugh.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
Sounds like a great birthday party in the making....
super.gif

I was just talking to Ks-Waterbug about this the other day and hoped to be able to do it but with my 2 week trip to Oregon so close I don't think I will be able to make this MNG. I will try for the next.
If for some reason I can make it I will let you all know.

Steve

I'm good with anything!

I think I'll get a room this time so as to not miss Yaeger time (Cap, you comin??).
laugh.gif
I'll give it up though if someone needs it...

Got room 201 for Fri-Sat. night. They are expecting our calls at the pointe West, and told me they would try to keep us all together. The upstairs rooms are the best for bike security, but that has never been an issue in the past. Hope to see everyone there !

Eureka Springs looks like fun. What hotel are we going to stay at? Does any one want to split the cost for a room?

Well, not even knowing the dates of this years MnG, i scheduled one of my weeks off this summer to cover this weekend, all i got to do is book a room and im set!! This will be my first MnG!

beerchug.gif
thanks professor! Will have to check the girlfriends schedule and/or her desire to go that far and i'll be callin Pointe West!

Hello, Im new to this site and could not help but notice this topic. are you guys talking about Arkansas?, just curious b/c Im in ark. and always looking for a ride.. thanks alot

Back