Eureka Springs MnG Dates

Eureka Springs MnG Dates - Vote for your preference...

• 5/23 - 5/25 (Memorial Day Weekend)

Votes: 38 100.0%

• Total voters

omslaw

Michelle owns my Busa
Staff member
Administrator
OK - Here are the weekends (Friday - Sunday) from the last weekend in May thru the end of June.

Let's run this for a while to see what y'alls preference is...

I am going no matter what date it is set for.
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Because of the bash I voted for June 20 - 22. As soon as it gets warm, Shibumi, Moondog and I will start planning the ride route. We have had great success and fun with this since the first one in Sep of 2006.

20-22 works best for me too...can't wait to hit those roads with all you folks again!!!
beerchug.gif

June 20-22 would work. It would be the best birthday I have had for a LONG time!
laugh.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

I originally voted for Memorial Day weekend, but the 20-22 will work just fine, had to check the kids calendar. Were in!

I dont know about Friday for sure just yet, we have all of our vacation planned for the year. May come up late friday night. The spring bash is going to take a week we normally save for taking a day here and there. Glad you are going to make it, Please tell Chelo we said hello.
beerchug.gif

will do. I was wanting to make it friday so could do the whole loop with the group instead of linking up halfway through like last time. when it gets closer, let me know about friday, I could meet up w/ you again. april is still shady for the bash

Pretty much all work for me other than 14-15 being a PMRA race. I didn't vote. I'll wait for the next poll when 2-3 options are kicked out.

will do. I was wanting to make it friday so could do the whole loop with the group instead of linking up halfway through like last time. when it gets closer, let me know about friday, I could meet up w/ you again.   april is still shady for the bash
We can figure something out. I hope to have a trailer soon, so we will have room no problem for the bash. I will let you know as soon as possible for Friday at Eureka.

Back