Eureka Springs MnG Dates

Eureka Springs MnG Dates - Vote for your preference...

• 5/23 - 5/25 (Memorial Day Weekend)

Votes: 38 100.0%

• Total voters
yes, june 20,21,22... you should join us if possible
beerchug.gif

we are all coming from different areas for a weekend get together. We will meet in the parking lot every morning before the ride. Point West resort. look in this post somewhere and it will give the address or click the link below.

http://www.eureka-net.com/pointewestad

Sounds like good dates for me
But I have never been on a overnight ride
Where When How Iam Clueless
Do you guys Trailer or ride
Thanks

Thanks
It will vary, some will ride and some will trailer. We will be trailering this year because my wife is a new rider and we will be bringing both bikes. You can do either, I think we have the whole hotel booked up, and you can park your bike by your room if I am not mistaken. Dont worry, there will be plenty of bikes parked outside. You should come to a meet/greet. If you have never been, you are missing out!
woot.gif

Thanks
It will vary, some will ride and some will trailer. We will be trailering this year because my wife is a new rider and we will be bringing both bikes. You can do either, I think we have the whole hotel booked up, and you can park your bike by your room if I am not mistaken. Dont worry, there will be plenty of bikes parked outside. You should come to a meet/greet. If you have never been, you are missing out!  
woot.gif
ThumbsUp.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

ThumbsUp.gif

S-R Racing & I will be getting there 19th. We might even make it the 18th if jobs cooperate.
thumb_up.gif

Back