WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
I have NEVER heard of this before:   Epidermodysplasia verruciformis

WARNING:  bizzare human body mutation video. Man part "tree"

Last edited by a moderator:
wowold.gif

r8

the tree man... Discovery did a full show on this guy, he runs around doing "freak" shows to make ends meet....

A western doctor has removed a large portion of the growth from one of his hands (when the show was done)..

It was an interesting problem .

Turned down further ops due to that it was his way of supporting his family in the 'freak show '

If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't believe it!! I could not imagine suffering from this....I wonder if it is excruciatingly painful??

work blocked all video, so I googled it under images... OMG!!! some nasty stuff there! it said it was a form of HPV...never mind, I'm not going to continue with the thought proccess because it will probably get me into trouble.

I saw the show on Discovery. It's way out of control warts. They offered to remove them for him. He refused. The guy in charge of the freak show was threatening him or something.

I remember seeing the special, it's crazy. Almost too much to believe. Sad that he can't support his family and get it taken care of, it will eventually kill him

Back