Epic Easter Ride - Come on in, the weather is fine! :)

Tiller

Registered
Just a little teaser to what the Bash people will be seeing in a few days... The TN, NC, and GA mountains are ready for riding! The wife and I logged 339 miles. Started from Ooltewah, TN to Suches, GA and north to Deals Gap for a Dragon Burger :). Ended across the Skyway and back home. 3 states, PERFECT weather!!!

I'll be back on Saturday only at the bash, but this is what everyone has to look forward to!!

DSCN0797_zpsa5f4aa69.jpg

Oh, just readin the maps :)
DSCN0795_zps07de3dbe.jpg

Skyway
DSCN0819_zpsc9e98f56.jpg
DSCN0817_zps9e8f6633.jpg
DSCN0814_zps898198ba.jpg
DSCN0811_zpsf09742c9.jpg
DSCN0820_zps41f15213.jpg

I LOVE this pic! Shows what riding is all about!
DSCN0808_zps2b51dcc5.jpg

CROT
DSCN0800_zpsfb2d9f0c.jpg
DSCN0802_zps230b1366.jpg
DSCN0803_zps955c98a1.jpg

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Looks fantastic!! Glad you guys got out for some great riding :thumbsup:

Thanks for the teaser pics...well be leaving in 3 days! :)

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Lucky... I really wanted to get out this weekend, but it wasn't meant to be. Glad you two had a good trip. See you soon! :thumbsup:

Nice pics, wish I could have rode today. How cool was it at that elevation?

Not bad at all. It was slightly cool, but that's the way I like it. I still had the liner in my leather jacket, and though it felt great. I would guess it was around 60 to low 60's up on top.. When we stopped, you warmed up quickly with the sun so bright!

Glad you guys had a good time.

Mowed the yard, ran the weedeater, washed the motorhome, washed the trailer, washed the gixxer (from the rain at Barber), fixed the diamond plate hole in the front of the trailer...

Glad you guys had a good time.

Mowed the yard, ran the weedeater, washed the motorhome, washed the trailer, washed the gixxer (from the rain at Barber), fixed the diamond plate hole in the front of the trailer...

That sounds like fun?? NOT, Sorry you couldn't make it. We realized you travel much faster when you are the only bike. Left at 8:15 and home at 5:30 doing that mileage. It was a good day!

Good for you! I was Yard Bioch all weekend :(

I was, too, trust me! Diana and I took off work from Wednesday after the 15th just to take some time off. From Wednesday through Saturday, I hiked Fall Creek Falls, raked leaves, cut grass, weeded grass, put up new decking to rain proof the lower deck, etc..... So Sunday was the get the heck away from the yard day :)

Back