engine ice

Been running it and a Muzzy fan for 3 yrs now. Makes a huge difference! My buddy, who is still running OEM coolant will have his fan cycle in stop-n-go traffic...mine won't even come on.

Like Learjett said, unless you're in a hotter climate and in a lot of stop-n-go traffic, you may not notice the improvement.

I'm running it right now and I see a negligible difference... Although anything that brings the temp down in this type of weather is a good thing. My bike used to run hotter but the engine ice did bring it down marginally.
E

(Professor @ Aug. 08 2007,04:46)
(Professor @ Aug. 07 2007,22
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) It is not a substitute for antifreeze to prevent freezing.
My bad. I'm wrong here. Engine Ice does have protection against freezing.

I was thinking of Water Wetter. Water Wetter and products like it will not protect against freezing.

Sorry for my confusion!
Sorry , see now.
all_coholic.gif

In Texas you couold Koolaid in your bike and it would not freeze,,,,
laugh.gif

Water is better but if you run in the cold ambient temps then you need some kinda anti-freeze in the cooling system.

Engine Ice doesn't shed the engine heat as quickly as water. At least it didn't in my back to back logs.

(NoFearSpear @ Aug. 08 2007,06:26)
(Professor @ Aug. 08 2007,04:46)
(Professor @ Aug. 07 2007,22
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) It is not a substitute for antifreeze to prevent freezing.
My bad. I'm wrong here. Engine Ice does have protection against freezing.

I was thinking of Water Wetter. Water Wetter and products like it will not protect against freezing.

Sorry for my confusion!
Sorry , see now.
all_coholic.gif

In Texas you couold Koolaid in your bike and it would not freeze,,,,
laugh.gif
lol, spear.

The problem for us is the opposite. I overheated at the ROT parade this year. Don't think I will be repeating that mistake. Maybe the slave fan would be a good idea for next time...

Back