ebay Hayabusa Ad.....Wal-Mart?

NICE! I think I will head out to mine right now and look.

Oh... and what's a TRE?

*ducks and runs for cover*

SHOCKED.gif

(dinoap @ Nov. 27 2006,20:40) Our Wally World here in Callaway FL sells Pingle electric shifters, Slip-ons, Boeing landing gear strut seals, Asphalt paver heating elements, bubble gum, microwaves, baseball cards, Amtrak tickets, Well not really but soon I'm sure.
I love it ! Landing Gear!

#1 rule, THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE!!! F@#$ING MORON!! I bet at one time he worked at wal-mart and was probably employee of the month! These are the kind of people that die on busa's!!! Probably dropped it from that awsome 99 cent equate brand tire shine that they sell there in automotive!!
guns.gif
rant.gif

(GIXERHP @ Nov. 28 2006,03:36) No Walmart sell the co2 bottle that is charging the air shifter. He was an idiot for not knowing what he has!
Exactly. The Super Walmart near me has a motorcycle section with CO2 tire inflators, tire repair kits, first aid kits, helmets, gloves, battery tenders, oil, oil filters, batteries, cleaning products ect.

The tire repair kit and mini air compressor (removed from its shell) is a must have. Takes up next to no space in the Busa trunk.

Damn, maybe they will sell Busa's next year! Maybe that's where the 2008 Busa will surface first, at Wally World!!! Maybe!

firedevil.gif

(Busa Dude @ Nov. 27 2006,21
zzwhip.gif
) Wal-Mart has everything, They even have a TRE in the lawn and garden
SHOCKED.gif
A WHAT ?
tounge.gif
Kidding aside, I checked it out today at our superstore. It's actually for a Briggs and S.....
poke.gif

(zukracer @ Nov. 27 2006,21:54) dunno what they sell, but you dang sure can return anything there .... even if they never sold it ... ever
wow.gif
super.gif
Yeah and they don't charge shoplifters here on top of that. Just remember everyone who consumes pays.

Lets get real ghetto and purchase a nice outfit with shoes and accessories and return it the next day after the party.

On and On and On. Consumers pay for every bit of it.

Back