east coast pricing

bewsa

Registered
From central jersey, wonderin if anyone has some info on pricing for shop to drop my motor. i want to get my tranny undercut because of the second gear slippage i have. any imput is acceptable, i promise i wont bite....hard.
1zhelp.gif

Unfortunately, I can't offer a recommendation, however, I'm in Flemington and wouldn't mind meeting more area 'Busa riders. Where are you located?

Bib Carpenter is known for building engines. I have not sent any work to him, but I hear he does awesome work. Do a search on Google or on www.psychobike.com

im in jackson, hey anyone here mind sharing there "special"toolsfor the mounts, castle lookin thing. im thinkin about droppin it myself.

there is a great shop here on long island called Powerhouse motorcycles if you are riding a busa on LI then you have heard of frank at powerhouse i talked to him about under cutting mine and he want 1000 labor and 350 to under cut the entire gear box its alot of work they have to split our engine in 2 frank build crazy turbo busa's he even has a 02 se (me too me too) i havent meet anyone on LI that doesnt know that shop. if you are interested i can get his number for you he has a website i think its powerhousecycles.com or something like that i can find out more if interested

Back