DynoJet's New LCB

I have a pc3usb, quick shifter, ignition module, Hub #3, and a LCD... But sory no oppinion yet, there all still in the boxes
argue.gif
waiting for the turbo.....

I have the lcd system. I installed it last week, sorry for no pics. Im still getting used to it. I like it a lot for real time data logging. Seams to work great. Lots of info and if you upgrade the sd card to a one gig you could store data for hundereds of hours.

as for the map switching, its easy to use for different maps but if you need to change on the fly for spray, go with the hub and handle bar switch. But if you want on the fly map changing abilty you have to go with the LCD. I was messing with Fuel % riding down the back of my shop the other day, VERY COOL!!

If anyone has any questions or desides thay want one just give me a shout.

Josh

Ryders Connection

Well I started reading this and what do you know some bug came and bit me and told me to buy it or else. So I did and I am trying to stop this. It is worse than drugs.

i picked one up last night myself. i also ordered one of those techmount mounts. i got the one that fits inside the stem mount. the 13mm one.
beerchug.gif

Back