dynojet quick shifter

jjbusa

Donating Member
Registered
i just got the dynojet quick shifter linear sensor #4-104.
i dont know how to mount it and while i was trying to findout how ive been reading that i still need to preload the shifter inorder for it to shift. is that true and if so i dont want that all i want is to shift right before redline and keep on going..lol i know that i could go with another co2 system but i got a good deal with this one... what sucks is my Bday is next week and i wanted to have it installed by then but i guess money is tight and i will have to sell this one and save up for the other one.. let me know guys

The quick shifter will not make the shift for you. It does provide a kill to allow you to shift at full throttle without using the clutch.

With the sensor you have when you lift the shift lever it provides the kill to allow it to go in. The also have a button. You preaload the shifter and then puch the button.

Sounds like you are wanting an air/co2 shifter with maybe an autoshift driver. Using the sensor you have you caould actually use both on the bike at the same time and use the quickshifter to provide the kill instead of a ignition kill box.

Back