dynojet quick shiffter

boom

Registered
hey,has anyone installed one of these on there bike.the qs that the powercommander site calls for is a 6-60 and rod "b".I looked at my shifting linkage on my 08 and it doesn't look like there is any room for the sensor.If anyone has any pics or tricks,they would be greatly appreciated.thanks again.:please:

i have one installed on my 06. its been a pain in the azz. cant get it set right....im at work so i dont have a pick. there is a pic i posted on the org under 1/4 mile thread that shows how i have the shifter installed. if you can find it you can see how i did it. I cant figure out how to copy the link.. sorry

where did you get the rod ends and did you have to drill the frame.nice install.i was confused because i thought that the sensor went on the factory likage.

There should be parts in the box that the sensor come with to directly replace the shift rod linkage. You take the sensor screw the correct rod length to it and mount it where the stock shift rod went. The sensor comes as an upshift or downshift pressure direction...asuming that you keep the up motion... to an upshift patern. Pics to come...

Two pics one with the shift sensor in line, on the rod and the second pic has the air shifter...just a new addition...completley unnecessary

IMG_1323.JPG

IMG_1325.JPG

yea the rods are in the box, in some cases the shifter can fit along the frame replacing the linkage but the g1 frame is to close to the linkage so you have to go vertical. I did have to drill the frame on the end there. not really visable. my guys at EPC here in dayton ohio did the work. top notch work. very secure.

Back