DynoJet LCD Screen and Hub

sully

Donating Member
Registered
Does anyone know if I could replace my MPS shift box with the LCD screen, hub and quickshifter? I want to have the screen control my N2O and shift points if it can. It seems easier to have that touch screen up front to adjust shift points and Nos activation RPM.

If anyone has any hands on experience working with this new product and can let me know if it can do what i want please let me know.

Thanks
Sully

From what I can see on their web site is that it has one output that you could use for nos or shifting the bike but not both. The MPS box is that what kills the ignition for shifting? If so then I think the quick shifter is a good idea as it is plug and play with the powercommander just remember you will need room to mount it with your air shifter.
Good luck!

I've got plenty of room the air shifter is mounted under the rearset so the quickshifter can mount above it. I just wanted to get rid of the MPS box all together since the dynojet setup is all plug and play it seems like it will work better.

Thanks

You know, I am putting on an electric shifter and am going to use the quick shifter as I dont want to splice in to the ignition coils! I like the plug and play of the quick shifter as well.

I just installed the LCD on my bike and love it. Its is supper easy to use and easy to mount. The quick shifter I havent played with yet but Im lookin at getting it soon. You might also want to look at the dual map switch that will plug in to the hub. Would be easyer for on the fly map changes. Its kinda hard to change the maps on the LCD with gloves and all that. The buttons are kinda small and you have to be sitting still to do the changes. Its hard to use goin down the road.

If you have any questions about them Just ask and Ill see what I can do for ya.

Josh

(Jester0769 @ Mar. 20 2007,20:21) I just installed the LCD on my bike and love it. Its is supper easy to use and easy to mount. The quick shifter I havent played with yet but Im lookin at getting it soon. You might also want to look at the dual map switch that will plug in to the hub. Would be easyer for on the fly map changes. Its kinda hard to change the maps on the LCD with gloves and all that. The buttons are kinda small and you have to be sitting still to do the changes. Its hard to use goin down the road.

If you have any questions about them Just ask and Ill see what I can do for ya.

Josh
Ok I'm asking how much for the LCD,HUB kit(complete with switch and etc) and Quick shifter?
Thanx!

let me get some numbers together for you in the morring and Ill let ya know what I can do for ya tomorrow morring.

Back