wide band commander with the lcd screen

O-Factor

Registered
Is anyone running the wide band commander with the LCD screen, I just bought the screen and want to play with the data logging wondering if you can record the O2 with it?
Thanks "O"

with a 1 gig SD card you can log over an hour of data. And let me tell ya, thats a lot of data. To get the full function of the log you need to get the USB Hub kit also. It will record speed, gear pos. and some other things that will come in handy.

Josh

Ryders Connection

thumb_up.gif
I agree!! Definantley get the HUB!!

Hey guys was just looking at the hub, do you choose not to use the map switch and just connect it for the added features since there will be multible maps in the lcd display,or is the switch optional and you don't even need to include it? (Got the memmory card good call!)

the switch is nice because you can really change between two maps super quick. Like if your runnin do the street and come across a guy that wants to run NOS and you dont have time to flip the LCD map screen, you just flip the switch and away you go with the richer map.

The switch is nice. Just one step easier.

Josh

Ryders Connection

the switch is nice because you can really change between two maps super quick. Like if your runnin do the street and come across a guy that wants to run NOS and you dont have time to flip the LCD map screen, you just flip the switch and away you go with the richer map.  

The switch is nice. Just one step easier.

Josh

Ryders Connection
I was just thinkin the same thing!!
thumb_up.gif

The screen came with no directions so I still wondering if anyone is using the wide band with it, I emailed dynojet with no response yet. The data log with the O2 is key!

I'll let you know what I find out! They advertise the wide band as being able to data log but if it does it independantly of the rest of the info you'll be playing the guessing game as to when the two started recording when you think you were at what rpm etc.

The WideBand Commander will log when you turn the shitch on. It also will log the rpm, Throttle position, and gear position I think. Don't know if they will hook together but you can match the rpm to get the 2 to coincide with each other.

Back