Dyno'd and Tuned today...

i love my 08
thumb_up.gif

Not trying to be a kill joy, but when are people gonna realize that posting your dyno's will only "wow" those who don't know much about them. The only thing dyno's are good for is showing improvement of performance. There are people in the Gixxer forums swearing up and down from a full exhaust and PC they're pushing 185hp also. If you do you research you'll see that dyno's around the world will show plus or minus 5-20hp differences on the same bike. With cars is even worse, sometimes up to 60hp difference in dyno readings on the same car.

Not trying to be a kill joy, but when are people gonna realize that posting your dyno's will only "wow" those who don't know much about them. The only thing dyno's are good for is showing improvement of performance. There are people in the Gixxer forums swearing up and down from a full exhaust and PC they're pushing 185hp also. If you do you research you'll see that dyno's around the world will show plus or minus 5-20hp differences on the same bike. With cars is even worse, sometimes up to 60hp difference in dyno readings on the same car.
Don't worry you are not killing my joy by any means
winkold.gif
!!! I couldn't really care less what your opinion is on dyno's, etc.. I love my bike and thank my lucky stars every day that I didn't make a dumbazz mistake by going with a ZX-14, or some other Kawi junk... BTW, do they have a Kawi forum where you could go and share your thoughts with other like-minded people ?? or is it just cooler to go trolling and try to shid on the Busa forum
rock.gif
Anyway, take care and keep a close eye on that frame. Those pesky frame cracks can turn into a major disaster real quick, unless of course it just breaks all at once in the middle of a ride...
SHOCKED.gif

winkold.gif
 !!!   I couldn't really care less what your opinion is on dyno's, etc.. I love my bike and thank my lucky stars every day that I didn't make a dumbazz mistake by going with a ZX-14, or some other Kawi junk...  BTW, do they have a Kawi forum where you could go and share your thoughts with other like-minded people ?? or is it just cooler to go trolling and try to shid on the Busa forum
rock.gif
Anyway, take care and keep a close eye on that frame. Those pesky frame cracks can turn into a major disaster real quick, unless of course it just breaks all at once in the middle of a ride...  
SHOCKED.gif
Ouch, sounds like I hit a nerve. When did I "shid" on the Busa? and how in the world did the ZX14 come up?
rock.gif

And its not "my opinion" on dyno's being different. Pull your head out of your ass and look at the facts. Don't be blinded by sheer ignorance or arrogance of brand. All I'm saying is Dyno numbers mean nothing other than to show improvement, if you disagree with that, please consider yourself an idiot.

And you say you want me to go to another forum? I don't know if you know this, but Suzuki riders are stereotyped by other riders for having that kind of attitude. All kidding aside, seriously.

Also, I'd have to say you're the first person thats ever wished for me to crash, at least thats the impression I got by your last statement. Thats okay, I'll forgive you. And as far as going to another forum? Not gonna happen, everyone else here is cool. This is a great forum as long as I don't let people like you get under my skin.

rock.gif

This is a Busa board I understand.But Its a sport so who cares if you ride a kawi,yammie,honda,suzuk.Enjoy what you ride..Peace
beerchug.gif

winkold.gif
!!! I couldn't really care less what your opinion is on dyno's, etc.. I love my bike and thank my lucky stars every day that I didn't make a dumbazz mistake by going with a ZX-14, or some other Kawi junk... BTW, do they have a Kawi forum where you could go and share your thoughts with other like-minded people ?? or is it just cooler to go trolling and try to shid on the Busa forum
rock.gif
SHOCKED.gif
Ouch, sounds like I hit a nerve. When did I "shid" on the Busa? and how in the world did the ZX14 come up?
rock.gif

And its not "my opinion" on dyno's being different. Pull your head out of your ass and look at the facts. Don't be blinded by sheer ignorance or arrogance of brand. All I'm saying is Dyno numbers mean nothing other than to show improvement, if you disagree with that, please consider yourself an idiot.

And you say you want me to go to another forum? I don't know if you know this, but Suzuki riders are stereotyped by other riders for having that kind of attitude. All kidding aside, seriously.

Also, I'd have to say you're the first person thats ever wished for me to crash, at least thats the impression I got by your last statement. Thats okay, I'll forgive you. And as far as going to another forum? Not gonna happen, everyone else here is cool. This is a great forum as long as I don't let people like you get under my skin.
rofl.gif

What a beeyotch....

You shid all over the Busa on this board you dumb ass, that is why you bought a ZX-14, or so you say. You can lie to your friends, but don't try to lie to this board... Should I do a search and post links to you pissing and moaning about the Busa and the reasons why you bought a ZX-14 ??

When did I give any opinion at all about dyno numbers
rock.gif
I simply stated what my bike did, and you proceeded to bash them from there.. Once again, I don't give a flying fuk about your opinion, so take a long drawn suck off my azz....

Let's see..... According to you, Suzuki riders are stereotyped by other riders (namely you Mr. ZX-14) as having this kind of attitude, but according to you, everyone on here but me is cool
rock.gif
You are seriously screwed up man, get a life...
pillepalle.gif

As far as me wishing that you would have a crash... NEVER... I may not like you at all, but I would never wish you any physical harm, so don't assume that...

Other than that, have a great day !!!
beerchug.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

Keep posting up your hate you couple of F'ing losers...

Go back to the header and original post (that was started by me) and show me where I made any assumptions or drew any conclusions as to my results compared to any others... I simply stated the results of my dyno run, and you piece of shid cry babies ran them down from there.. I can't help it if the numbers hurt your feelings, (especially since yours consistently suck) that is life you turds get over it...
laugh.gif
pirate.gif

107F during the dyno?  What weight of oil was you running...I've yet to see one run that much HP for the mods listed.

Mike
Looks like the runs were made in STD and not corrected... that would explaine the higher numbers...

But I could be mistaken...
damm some people need to learn before they post.
STD IS CORRECTED
corner2.png
laugh.gif
who is this donkeys a(*...
smile.gif
deadhorse.gif

wtf.gif
You should take some of your own advice...
moon.gif
ices_rofl.gif

that maybe the case on your dyno.... But on the DynoJet I use its STD stands for uncorrected and SAE is just one type of adding in correction to the run...
corner2.png

lol1.gif

talk about panties in a bunch LOL

corner2.png

OK, OK, I apologize select20...
tounge.gif

I forgot to mention your partner in crime lacker (lack of what ?? Balls
rock.gif
) Anyway, he is about as much a dipshit as you are, so I am honoring him here in this thread... Oh, the poor 14 always gets short changed in every single test there is... Imagine that, must be a Suzuki conspiracy at the highest levels...
rofl.gif
ohsnap1.gif

https://www.hayabusa.org/forums/?act=ST;f=77;t=98110;st=50

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

Back