Dyno Numbers

deuce71

Registered
Just had the bike overhauled and Dyno Tuned at Lee's Cycles here in San Diego. They did a great job and the bike feels like new after being boxed up for the trip from Japan. One thing surprised me though, the dyno numbers....

Peak HP - 176.1
Peak Torque - 106.3

The only mods I've done are, the airbox, aftermarket Arata Titanium pipe, and power commander. The mechanics were pretty shocked at the numbers and assumed I had a set of cams in it. Since this is at the rear wheel I wonder what the engince butting out at the crank.....

L8,

Deuce

Some Dynos can be a little for giving, Stock is stock 152-156hp at the wheel

Welcome to the board. Stock Busa, remapped with a set of Yosh. RS3 cans and I'm running 158hp.

Don't know all the specifics regarding the type of dyno the guys at LEE's are using, plus I don't know the differences between Dynos. Give me some education on the different Dynos.

I can scan the graph and post it later.

L8,

Deuce

Cool, I have made over 172 many times even 174 once. I just want to make sure they are not showing you something that is not real

I also forgot to mention that it's a Canadian spec bike that I bought in Japan and brought with me when I moved back the the US. Don't know if there's a difference between the US spec (49 state) bikes and Canadian spec.......?

L8,

Deuce

Back