DVD Mirrors

pdstallings

Registered
someone wanted to see my mirrors, there 7" screens. the dvd player is in the trunk, theres a swith to go back and forth to the dvd player, and the rear view camera.

Paul_s_Pictures_799.jpg

Interesting mod, obviously a bit of work went into it.
Not really for me.
I've been thinking of experimenting with a 6x4 display above the speedo/tach with a wide angle rear camera to go mirrorless.

How do they go at high speed or is it just a show bike.

Cheers
Ross

the set up that I've seen was a set of screens that fit in the stock housings. Very clean and you can't tell until you see it up close.

Its doesnt cause much drag, but yeah its just a show bike, but the nitrious on it shuts up the punks, who thinks its just all show. the mirors are quite an attractraction at shows. most people have to look twice.

just when I thought I'd never need that "shakin my head in dismay" smiley.

very poserific.. but hey, it's sweet and you obviously gotta alot of time in it.

good on ya

Thanks I appreciate that, yeah lots of time went into this bike. took about 5 months to get it where it is. And Im not quite done. I used to be a pretty crazy driver, but two small children will change that, so i decided i would turn this into a show bike, so me and my son worked on it, and have a blast takeing it around to shows, it represents pretty good, but we have fun with it.

Back