Dur!

Tomo

Registered
Would I be speaking out of turn if I suggested the use of English language rather than text speak?

I freely admit that I am a pedantic, aged, old school, mono-linguistic Brit but where possible, on an English speaking forum, it would be nice to read English....?

Some threads are written in a form that I scarcely understand!!

Sorry.

You are not alone. I also don't mind a misspelled word here and there, but smtmz u reed stuf whch mkse no sens at all :rofl:

In chat window I prefer txt speech. If you type everything out, watch your spelling and grammer and there are a few people in the conversation. You may find that by the time you finish typing your comment or sentence the people have already changed the subject twice and moved on..:laugh:

mebbe u shd lrn shrthnd... acronyms are also good ftw w3 c0u1d 4150 u53 1337 5p34k nes pas? rofl.... could alos type teh pronunciation of the acronyms... ruffl 1337 hax wtg... pwn nubs ftw and just fun, i suggest roflmao
- YouTube[/url]
hope i dont catch heck for my jibberish :p

Last edited by a moderator:
mebbe u shd lrn shrthnd... acronyms are also good ftw w3 c0u1d 4150 u53 1337 5p34k nes pas? rofl.... could alos type teh pronunciation of the acronyms... ruffl 1337 hax wtg... pwn nubs ftw and just fun, i suggest roflmao
- YouTube[/url]

Lol.... That's awesome :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As long as the message can reach the perspective audience all should be well...but at the same time some standards should exist

Last edited:
Iwouldjustliketodoawaywithspacesbetweenwordsasthe
humaneyeaswellasbraincaneasilyreadwithoutthem.

SeewhatImean.

What about Capitalization? For instance : I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse. And I helped my uncle jack off a horse. I guess Capitalization is required sometimes... :rofl::rofl:

What about Capitalization? For instance : I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse. And I helped my uncle jack off a horse. I guess Capitalization is required sometimes... :rofl::rofl:

I'm home alone, sitting on the couch laughing at 3 AM... Haha, thanks for that. :rofl:

- YouTube[/url]

LOL LOL I'm sure he understood all that. Outta put up a translation

What aobut the fcat taht msot poelpe can raed wrods wtihuot the ltetres in the crorcet palecmnet?

Typoglycemia ftw....(thats for the win) I cdn'uolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg: the phaonmneel pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rseearch taem at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Scuh a cdonition is arppoiatrely cllaed Typoglycemia .
"Amzanig huh? Yaeh and you awlyas thguoht slpeling was ipmorantt."

Would I be speaking out of turn if I suggested the use of English language rather than text speak?

I freely admit that I am a pedantic, aged, old school, mono-linguistic Brit but where possible, on an English speaking forum, it would be nice to read English....?

Some threads are written in a form that I scarcely understand!!

Sorry.

If you don't stop taking a piss on my mates I'll give you a thick ear as I am well tooled up you wanker now stop watching BEEB and get on with it:laugh: JK

Back