Dunno...i think i like this thing.

wizeguy

Registered
Have you guys checked this out yet?

It is the first cruiser that I have ever had to stop and take a second look at. What do you guys think?

I agree, I like that ride. Looks a lot like a VTX, but with a ton more go.

One of the nicest cruisers I've seen---especially for that price. I really like the Honda RUNE, but it's way too much money for something I probably wouldn't ride that much.

If I get a stablemate for the Busa, it will either be the Suzuki M109 or the Yamaha Midnight Warrior.

Its a nice bike,I like the Rune as well.
+1 on both....not that I need a cruiser, dam I got three bikes now....the Rune and Boulevard are
cool.gif

The zuk reps said about 120 HP at the crank. I sat on one at the Chicago Show. Its a huge bike, but very well balanced and comfy. I dont like all the plastic they have around the headlight and covering the steering head, it doesnt look right. Id still buy it over any HD.

For a crusier it looks pretty cool. I love the 240 back tire. When are they due out for sale? Yes, the middle one is the best color!

For a crusier it looks pretty cool.  I love the 240 back tire.  When are they due out for sale?  Yes, the middle one is the best color!
They are out now. I saw one yesterday at our local zuk dealer. I sat on it for a few.... I think I really want one. Have to convince the wife that the busa needs a partner.

For a crusier it looks pretty cool.  I love the 240 back tire.  When are they due out for sale?  Yes, the middle one is the best color!
They are out now.  I saw one yesterday at our local zuk dealer.  I sat on it for a few.... I think I really want one.  Have to convince the wife that the busa needs a partner.
Good luck with your better half. If she says YES--please let me know your secrets!!!!

They are out now.  I saw one yesterday at our local zuk dealer.  I sat on it for a few.... I think I really want one.  Have to convince the wife that the busa needs a partner.
Good luck with your better half.  If she says YES--please let me know your secrets!!!!
Shoot, just tell the wife (or partner) that they'll be getting more rides if you get more bikes.
Myself, I cant get into the cruiser thing.

Dakkine and I took a short ride up to the stealership saturday so I could pick up some maint. items and there was a M109 BLVD prepped and parked right out front & center...and looked so badazz I just hadta click a couple pix...here's what it's looks like in real life on reality internet...LOL!...

BLVD1.jpg

BLVD2.jpg

I liked it....a lot....too much...and after the crew I rode with today?...I'm thinking hard...real hard....too hard.

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141616883 -->

laugh.gif
Yes it would be funny to see this thing in a stand-up wheelie at 70 mph.

It's not the wrench that holds the nut, it's the nut that holds the wrench!
cool.gif

ciao!

Don't care for the way they did the headlight, but other than that, looks bad a@$ to me!

They have them at Daytona for test rides. I'm hoping to get on one Thursday. They headlight kills me but the rest isn't bad. I love my Busa but sometimes miss my hopped up Warrior...

Back