Dunlop Q3 Deal,

Well buy them up now, the deal has all ready started for the 2015 year.
Valid 3-1-2015 to 4-30-2015,

$50 mail in rebate this year,, https://www.motomummy.com/tires/dunlop-q3-tires/?mc_cid=4775a80beb&mc_eid=27f6366ce9
Also a good time to remember the 90 degree valve stems at this time to!

Hey you fuzzy faced ole goat, are you spending my hard earned cash on tires? :shocked: At least you know your sh-itz about tires! :thumbsup:

Also, check out Jakewilson.com. They have the rebate going on as well and may be less money than Motomummy?

Hey you fuzzy faced ole goat, are you spending my hard earned cash on tires? :shocked: At least you know your sh-itz about tires! :thumbsup:

Also, check out Jakewilson.com. They have the rebate going on as well and may be less money than Motomummy?

Post the link, Dam your $20 is all gone, it bought another bottle of Rum!
As for the tire now, hell im ordering 2 sets of 3''s as well as the Mtecs that are all ready here.

I'm in the market for a set this year. Crap I really don't like giving Dunlop my money. :D

If I'm draggin' my knee at the dragon, or anywhere else for that matter, the tires are the least of my concerns. It'll be how fast the ambulance gets to my geriatric self...

I'm going to buy one set today and hopefully get my rebate back before the promotion ends and put that towards the second set.

They also have pazzo levers cheaper than any other store I could find. And I'm not talking by 1 or 2 bucks either :whistle:

Post the link, Dam your $20 is all gone, it bought another bottle of Rum!
As for the tire now, hell im ordering 2 sets of 3''s as well as the Mtecs that are all ready here.

Holy geeezzz dude, the date stamp will be ten years old by the time you wear out that many tires :shocked:

Back