Dry shot kit

(2fast4u2c @ Sep. 20 2006,16:35) The Wizard of NOS solenoids are NOT on the fastest NOS bikes in the world.  I do not use them.  Tried them and  removed them for personal reasons.  Continuous flow for long periods are tough on any solenoid.

I ended up giving them to Hawkwind in Austrailia.

The next next two fastest NOS bikes on the planet after mine don't use them either.  I don't know of any NOS bikes going faster than 208 using them.

I'll be at Maxton this weekend and will keep my eyes open for any NOS bike using them.  Since I am one of the tech inspectors and have to inspect each system, I'll get a close up peek at every one of them.

Guy
so what do you use?

(2fast4u2c @ Sep. 20 2006,16:35) The Wizard of NOS solenoids are NOT on the fastest NOS bikes in the world.  I do not use them.  Tried them and  removed them for personal reasons.  Continuous flow for long periods are tough on any solenoid.

I ended up giving them to Hawkwind in Austrailia.

The next next two fastest NOS bikes on the planet after mine don't use them either.  I don't know of any NOS bikes going faster than 208 using them.

I'll be at Maxton this weekend and will keep my eyes open for any NOS bike using them.  Since I am one of the tech inspectors and have to inspect each system, I'll get a close up peek at every one of them.

Guy
But on the other hand the kits that i sell are on some of the fastest bikes in the world, Sorry Guy I forgot about you top speed guys I guess you are Fast also But I was Talking about Drag Bikes!

You had the Solinoids on your Bike But Not the Whole System and thats to bad you could of ran 240MPH
muscle.gif

And for those other top speed guys give them my Number and i will hook them up on a Better System so they can run 240MPH!!
muscle.gif

541-526-0162 Burt
beerchug.gif

muscle.gif

I run a custom wet system frankenstein setup.  
As soon as I see someone able to run faster then me, I'll try them again.  Until then, I'll pass.  You boast of big speeds, but so far it's all talk.

But you're right, drag racing is much different than LSR.  In drag racing you can get away with a pulsed short burst solenoid setup.  In LSR, a wide open long sustaining system is necessary.

Gotta go, the sun is up and I'm at Maxton,

Guy

(2fast4u2c @ Sep. 22 2006,05:25) I run a custom wet system frankenstein setup.  
As soon as I see someone able to run faster then me, I'll try them again.  Until then, I'll pass.  You boast of big speeds, but so far it's all talk.

But you're right, drag racing is much different than LSR.  In drag racing you can get away with a pulsed short burst solenoid setup.  In LSR, a wide open long sustaining system is necessary.

Gotta go, the sun is up and I'm at Maxton,

Guy
what did you find? and did you hear that burt was banned?

(GoldenChild @ Aug. 09 2006,02:55)
Ok I have the NX kit that is out there for $279, i run an 40 shot on my 2003 and love it. The issue with the NX silenoid in this kit is that they tried to get fancy with the carbon fiber sleeve, mine failed right out of the box, it wouldn't open with over 600psi in the bottle. I called NX tech support and they told me to add a larger nut on top of the noid or add a washer to increase the metal used to create the magnetic pulse to open the internal valve... This was a temp fix, i had them ship out a metal sleeve and i returned the carbon fiber one and it has not failed since. It was just poor R&D and they have a free fix that they are happy to do for anyone that is having trouble with the kit. From what they said it will only effect about 10% of the kits that have been sold. NX is an awsome company and they stand behind a great product, sometimes companies can get ahead of themselves and release a product too soon to keep customers happy.

Hope this will help some of you.

they should fix all kits b4 it ever leaves the building. if there is a known defect, why wait for the paying customer to find it? fix it so you product is not bad mouthed. i just bought my own system from burt at 1320straightliners

I had the CF one it was slowing me down , but now I got the Tiger racing one !
tounge.gif

Back