Dry shot kit

TURBO1320

Registered
What do you think for $390.00 And if there is any problems with the Bottle valve or  Soleniod for any reason they will be replaced at no charged ( Lifetime Warranty )also this can be up graded with fuel cotrol Box or even upgraded to a Wet system.

THE ULTIMATE IN NITROUS SYSTEM DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY!
UNRIVALED list of standard features.

Billet pulsoid that will NEVER wear out.

Billet bottle valve body.

Billet valve handwheel.

SPRV fitted to valve.

Anodized billet parts.

Stainless Steel fittings.

NO purge required.

Lifetime Warranty.

24/7 tech support.

Parts Included:

Billet alloy Pulsoid with SS fittings and laser cut mounting plate.

2 ea. Jets (30 & 40 hp).

1 x 12oz bottle (shipped empty).

Microswitch w/ stainless steel mounting bracket.

4 ft. 4mm high pressure nylon nitrous supply line.

Backing nuts and olives for nylon line.

Venom injector.

Arming switch w/ aircraft style cover.

Electrical connectors & wire pack.

Fitting instructions & stickers.

Note Comes standard with 4mm O.D. high pressure nylon nitrous supply pipe that doesn't require a purge as internal pipe dimensions are flow matched and gaseous nitrous is kept to a minimum.
Note: This system has the potential to increase the power of your motor up to 40 horsepower with no other mods.

www.1320straightliners.com

<!--EDIT|TURBO1320
Reason for Edit: None given...|1156645781 -->

bike_efi_50l.jpeg

That's about $90.00 more than the NX kit that everyone raves about.

Jay

That is true it is $90.00 dollers more and what do you get for your money?? Well lets start with A billet solenoid that flows 250HP, and not one has ever failed. A Vennom nozzle that flows 300HP, a bottle valve Thats billet and that will never Brake. Our Nylon line that is pressure tested to 1480psi. and What's more its guaranteed for life. This is the best of the best.

So your a dealer for Wizards of NOS equipment? I am familiar with their products and Owner. I wished they made larger noids etc, for running 200+ shots on cars, but their setup is limited by the nylon hose, and some other things. Anyway, nice setup your putting out.
How does the Busa's PCM add fuel for the dry nitrous? I run 210rwhp dry shots on my car, but have been tuning it via software. The cooler dense charge is reported by the MAF (in conjunction with the IAT) and adds fuel according to the airflow. Not familiar with the Busa's setup. Thanks.

Charlie

1320, that sounds like a good deal to me. My only quam would be the lack of a braided nitrous line. True the NX kit is cheaper, but I just installed one on a friends bike 2 weeks ago and the solenoid is already froze up and has never properly worked. Alot of people that are new to nitrous dont understand the importance of high quality components, but it looks like you have put together a very nice package for a good price.

1320, that sounds like a good deal to me. My only quam would be the lack of a braided nitrous line. True the NX kit is cheaper, but I just installed one on a friends bike 2 weeks ago and the solenoid is already froze up and has never properly worked. Alot of people that are new to nitrous dont understand the importance of high quality components, but it looks like you have put together a very nice package for a good price.
Do you have a guage on that system of your friends bike?my first thing is if you don't I would get one as being from there myself it gets crazy hot,a solenoid will fail if bottle pressure is to high from the heat has nothing to do with the type line used.

Yeah we do have a gauge on the bottle and the bottle never got over 950 psi. I am def familiar with freezin tha noid. I have done it before on ym bike accidentally when a gauge wasnt working properly. Its just a freak thing im sure, but nonetheless, a faulty noid.

I'm sorry ECC Prez, but if I'd have to say, I would not buy the products listed above. 1320 maybe be on the up and up, but the owner of the company from across the pond has some serious US Bashing issues in his advertisment. The nylon lines are nice, but not in the entire kit, aramide fiber line is not much better either. I may be old skool wanting my braided SS line, but it works. Also, in case you didnt know, NX has a lifetime warranty on their noids. I've personally not use a motorcycle kit...YET, but with the car I have used parts from almost every maker, and have no issues at all with customer service from NX.

Sorry Turbo1320 But I dont dig the owner of Wizards of NOS and his sales pitch tactics by bashing the US made stuff.

I'm sorry ECC Prez, but if I'd have to say, I would not buy the products listed above.  1320 maybe be on the up and up, but the owner of the company from across the pond has some serious US Bashing issues in his advertisment.  The nylon lines are nice, but not in the entire kit, aramide fiber line is not much better either.  I may be old skool wanting my braided SS line, but it works.  Also, in case you didnt know, NX has a lifetime warranty on their noids.  I've personally not use a motorcycle kit...YET, but with the car I have used parts from almost every maker, and have no issues at all with customer service from NX.  

Sorry Turbo1320 But I dont dig the owner of Wizards of NOS and his sales pitch tactics by bashing the US made stuff.
I dont get into the bashing its not my deal.But trev did get burnt by NX and he has a bad tast in his mouth.

But on the other hand the kits that i sell are on some of the fastest bikes in the world,also for these guys that i deal with, for them to take 20 years of tunning NX/NOS and other kits and just through them in the trash is saying something and you will see more of these kits here real soon!

We just took a 175HP motor and sprayed it and it made 420HP on a soft tune,We will do a little tweaking and we will get 450HP out of this set up and it will still be safe.

Also NX and NOS Dont make there solinoids they are made by Parker and they are junk and if those other companys if they give a lifetime Warranty ,Well i have a box of them that i need replaced hell i wonder if they will replace all the motors that blew up when the Solinoids let go and were brand new out of the box??? Hell I would like to just get my money back,I dont want them replaced!!!

Also when it comes down to what line you run it also has to do with how the fittings are clamped on the lines and how they are made,Also The lines i have are made for me here in the USA.

We will see how the other Nitrious manufactures feel when we put our Outlaw bikes into The 6s at over 200MPH with No-Bar and not hurt the Motor.

I thought that was a Wizards of NOS setup...

Last year i contacted them for a 40hp setup like you ar showing above and they wanted $750 so it looks like they have a good deal going now...

The Wizard of NOS solenoids are NOT on the fastest NOS bikes in the world. I do not use them. Tried them and removed them for personal reasons. Continuous flow for long periods are tough on any solenoid.

I ended up giving them to Hawkwind in Austrailia.

The next next two fastest NOS bikes on the planet after mine don't use them either. I don't know of any NOS bikes going faster than 208 using them.

I'll be at Maxton this weekend and will keep my eyes open for any NOS bike using them. Since I am one of the tech inspectors and have to inspect each system, I'll get a close up peek at every one of them.

Guy

Back