Dry shot installed

check it out

NOS.jpg

I have to keep a cover for the bike under the hump, I drive a truck and i'm gone days at a time. I don't like to leave it in the weather while i'm out on the road. Any suggestions on a place other than under the hump?
it sounds like you need the tiger tiger tail quick release trunk so you can put the cover up inside the hump and bottle in the tail.
beat me to it golden...there is alot of untapped room in the hump.

Maybe i will try to move it. If it doesn't look right i'll move it. I seriously doubt if heat will be an issue, the turn signal is closer to the pipe than the bottle is, The bottle is on the fender (a plastic fender) If that area got too hot there would be a bunch of Busa's with melted fenders. Thanks for all the input....i'd hate to ride around looking like a goofball. Hopefully it will so fast no one will get a good enuff look to see the bottle
smile.gif

P.S.  just checked the mail box.got my new plates...check it out!
bottle.jpg

<!--EDIT|BrutalBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140305974 -->

optimum temp for nitro is around 900 psi

i would move that bottle to a hidden spot like the hump. use the tiger racing hump bottle mount for in the hump itself or mount it in the tail section. up too a 1.5 # bottle will fit there if nothing else is in there like a PC a 1# will fit if your PC is in the tail section and a 2# will fit in the hump  with the tiger bracket.

<!--EDIT|rescuefighter
Reason for Edit: None given...|1140318061 -->

how do you like the mps control box? To switch the bottle on off with the use of the horn button to inject/activate nitrous?

Where did you mount the on/off activation switch box ? was it easy to hide and make look good and clean???
Got a pic of it ??
Thanks

The switch is a sweet setup, When you arm the NOS the switch also turns on your air shifter. Then the starter button activates the NOS, the horn button activates the air shifter. The switch comes in a big ugly plastic box with double face tape to mount it. I left mine hanging until i get a chance to take the actual switch out it and mount in a good spot. You only have to cut two wires (the horn and the starter) then hook each cut end of the wire to two wires on the MPS switch and it's ready to go.

thanks.
so the switch can be removed from the little black box?
I am looking at getting a nitrous system..and am looking at the mps system . I just wasn't sure about the switch. I was leaning torward a bar mount momentary botton
I just can't make up my mind which to get???
Thanks

Back