Dropped it yesterday

DevilDawg1

Registered
Dropped it yesterday, still sick today.

Sitting still, Kick stand up, leaving the local Sonic resturant.
Went to adjust my key ring in my left pocket, forgot the kick stand was up, leaned the bike to the left, and she laid down on me. Very minor scratches on her. I knew she was sexy, and I loved how she felt when I rode her easy or hard. Now I am here to say, "When she is on top it is no fun at all, and she is extremely heavy and very rough.

Hope no one else has this experience.

Very embarassing in the middle of a parking lot, and she wasn't even turned on.

I dropped mine llast wek on road trip, side of the road on kickstand,

looking around to take a photo and it rolled forward just enough to fall, BAM
riding 25 years and it always happend to other guys, NOT me.

immediately went to get quote on replacing all the comsmtic damage .

900 dollars left side fairing is the the bulk, and the sticker, 500 bucks

cluth lever,magneto cover, mirror, bar end

PISSED off instead of sick.

so now im cheapskating and replacing each slowly, with used or on sale or,, I sanded and repainted the magneto cover with high temp gloss black it came out fantatstic.

I dropped mine llast wek on road trip, side of the road on kickstand,

looking around to take a photo and it rolled forward just enough to fall, BAM
riding 25 years and it always happend to other guys, NOT me.

immediately went to get quote on replacing all the comsmtic damage .

900 dollars left side fairing is the the bulk, and the sticker, 500 bucks

cluth lever,magneto cover, mirror, bar end

PISSED off instead of sick.

so now im cheapskating and replacing each slowly, with used or on sale or,, I sanded and repainted the magneto cover with high temp gloss black it came out fantatstic.

$900 side fairing?!!!! Where the heck are you bying your parts? Kevin (vman1300) got me the right side, upper, and the right front turn signal for $710. . . That's the factory plastics already painted and stickered. Pull out of box and bolt onto bike.

Like someone else said at least it wasnt at speed. And its only scratches not broken bones. Been there and it still sucks.

Man that stinks. Very sorry. Did you have frame sliders? I HAVE to get some just for that reason. I cant beleive i aint done it yet as forgetfull as i am.

Dropped it yesterday, still sick today.

Sitting still, Kick stand up, leaving the local Sonic resturant.
Went to adjust my key ring in my left pocket, forgot the kick stand was up, leaned the bike to the left, and she laid down on me. Very minor scratches on her. I knew she was sexy, and I loved how she felt when I rode her easy or hard. Now I am here to say, "When she is on top it is no fun at all, and she is extremely heavy and very rough.

Hope no one else has this experience.

Very embarassing in the middle of a parking lot, and she wasn't even turned on.

:laugh:

I've done that twice, first time parked it with no kickstand :banghead: second time was on a slant and my short stubby little leg wasn't long enough to reach :cussing:

It always happens in front of a lot of people. When I was in the Air Force I had a 350 Honda and I was riding up to a group of friends when I decided to show off. They were standing at the edge of a gravel parking area. I came speeding up to the area and went into a great sideways slide as I approached them. Unfortunately, the bike got traction somehow and I did a high side right in front of them and landed at their feet. They all clapped and said Good Trick !!! :cursin:

Sorry to hear that, I have noticed mine when floor is not completely level or the, feels like all it needs is a slight touch forward to fold the kickstand backup an fall... this ICEMANN mod sounds like a easy an quick thing for me to do this weekend thank all for sharing your problems and aids to the Busa noobs like me. I understand this isn't what happened to you. https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/appearance-mods/25882-must-do-kick-stand-mod.html

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Your an IDIOT !!!!!!!!! Just Kidding :whistle: It Happened to Me the other Day, Except (Thank God) I Have Strong Legs and I Saved the Beast and Twisted my Back in Return. I Guess I was LUCKY :please:

It happend to me in the garage the other day but only it rested on the bumper of my brand new Expedition, leaving a fine scuff on the bumper, and 2 coin size nose fairing scratchs.:banghead:

Back