Driven D axis rearsets

I'm using the LSL on the LE which is in a fixed raised position compared to stock, rubber mounted without any vibration.

The second Bus is running vortex and at first,the vibration was a tad annoying and uncomfortable but was quickly changed when i made some rubber sleeves to convert to rubber mounted and the adjustable peg height is a bonus.

Can't go wrong with either.

@Hayabusa Wannabe @ZeePopo @Mythos
Had this idea many years ago. They are designed for touring to lower your feet,less ouch my bad knees is what I was thinking. But also thought they could be a good "Poor Man's" approach to raising (expensive rearsets) pegs.
Looks like the piece that holds the peg is multi-directional.Go down/up/forward/back. Go high and back for the twisties,low and forward for touring. A few tools under the seat to adjust as needed even on the road.
Mythos suggested the fold up feature and the cut away ends,both present on these. The company name does take you to an' active website,but I'm sure there are other options. Might be a neat way to have...to have it all...all.... Muhhaaaa.
Then again,could be like a dual sport motorcycle. Krap on the street,krap in the dirt...but they do do both. Krap/DoDo...:laugh:
Anyway,have a look.
Mythos,tear into this like a Pitbull tears into an unattended child at the playground.
Rubb.

View attachment 1624669
Found a similar pair. Around 159 for 50mm change in peg height up or down . Not bad.

Found a similar pair. Around 159 for 50mm change in peg height up or down . Not bad.
Those look good. Still lift up if the ground is contacted,cut away ends for ground clearance ,should stick out just enuff to clear the exhaust. Bit pricey...maybe get an' actual "tried and true" from someone who has already purchased....don't be the guinea pig for 159+shipping I would guess.
Rubb.

Back