Driven rearsets

GAmedic

Registered
Does anyone currently or in the past run Driven rearsets? I'm eyeballing a set of D-Axis rearsets for $380 brand new. I've used Vortex in the past. Just curious about Driven.

I am speaking from ignorance on the Driven product but this is a more noticeable upgrade than you think IMHO. The Busa is a pretty smooth shifting girl OEM, but I was amazed at the feeling of quality the Sato's offered over my Vortex. Don't get me wrong, the Vortex rear sets are great especially for the price but the SATO's are a level or to more refined. I'm sure the Drivens are comparable too

I am speaking from ignorance on the Driven product but this is a more noticeable upgrade than you think IMHO. The Busa is a pretty smooth shifting girl OEM, but I was amazed at the feeling of quality the Sato's offered over my Vortex. Don't get me wrong, the Vortex rear sets are great especially for the price but the SATO's are a level or to more refined. I'm sure the Drivens are comparable too
@GAmedic has been running the driven for some time now and I have a set coming to me that’s supposed to arrive on Wednesday. I’m exited to get rid of the play that the stock setup has. I’m expecting to be as happy as I was when I installed a short shifter on my mustang. The stiffer, mechanically loud short shifter enhances the driving experience and I feel these driven D- axis will give the same results. I’m trying to get a pro shift star as well, which has good reviews too.

I love the Driven rearsets. Very solid and fantastic build quality. The amount of adjustability on these over any other rearsets on the market was the major plus for me. The only con I have found was I had to add another 10mm nut on the shift linkage to tighten it a bit and to me that's not really much of a con.

Back