Draggin Jeans bought some...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
I picked up a pair of Draggin jeans at Daytona.  They were $70 about $30 off of the regular price.  I bought the relaxed fit style.  They have a looser fit but are not too baggy.  I told the girl I normally where LEVI's 550's and she said these were cut in the same profile.  I wear a 36" waist and a 33" or 34" leg.  I bought that size in the Draggins, they fit pretty much the same except the waist is a bit higher and the crotch a bit lower.  Both allow more room to move on the bike so that is cool with me.  The length falls in the same place as the LEVI's.  The quality is all there, the kevlar stuff is not itchy at all but does act like thermal underwear when you have them on.  So you butt and knees will be toasty and have some extra wind protection.  I washed and dried them twice the fit just got even better.

My only gripe is the change pocket is on the left instead of the right, probably because it's not the throttle side of the bike.  No biggie there.

Hope that helps anybody that was thinking about these...

Dave

I use them myself. I like them. Agree that they can get warm (but that's why I have those mesh pants!)

Where did you find them 30% off?

They had a booth at Bike Week in Daytona at the track. All jeans were $70... They had some other stuff too...

Wish I could find them for $70 bucks, I'd buy an extra pair or two.

Change pocket is on the left side for toll booths.

sounds kool. check out the "sliders" riding jeans too if you get a chance.

I have a pair and auctioned off a brand new pair with the proceeds going to this site. I love them...

Ihaven't tried them yet but I do have the Icon recon jeans and they are very comfortable

(ozz @ Mar. 14 2007,22:41) i have a pair to and like em plenty but they are warm
Same here. I'm like to try the icons, but they don't make my size. I need 34 W and 35/36 Inseam. Legs are WAY too long!!! LOL

include me in that icon wanna try section, i have the draggin jeans and i really like them

Draggin Jeans $87 where I work (plus shipping of course)
I'm wearing them right now, and I like them.

I have a pair of the Icon Barrier pants. Paid $80 for em nice pants really comfortable but dont really care for them. Im a big guy so havent found a pair of leathers that fit right. MUCH rather have leathers. Icons fit nice tho

I'd like to try some on...don't know of anyone in my immediate area that carries 'em though...

Thanks for the write up...
bowdown.gif

(VaBusa @ Mar. 15 2007,12:19) I'd like to try some on...don't know of anyone in my immediate area that carries 'em though...

Thanks for the write up...  
bowdown.gif
'Chelle's you can get them here...

All these types of jeans are high in the waist and low in the crotch because the waist is suppose to ride very high to protect your hip/waist/tailbone areas from road rash in a fall.

Next time you put your leather jacket on raise your arms and see how mutch it raise up exposing your waist line. If you fall you'll be happy you had the extra few inches of heavy denim and Kevlar fiber riding up on ya.

Cool theres my helmet- the M2R GP1 Vixen! I dont wear it, I have sold hundreds of them, we are the ONLY M2R Distributor in Canada. Anyone want a helmet?
rock.gif
super.gif

Back