Dr. Bronner's Magic Soapbox............ you should give it a try!

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
I know this is as about as random as it gets, but this is an interesting story, and an even better product!

Dr Bronner's Peppermint soap is the best product that I have come across in the last 25+ years of using it. I did not know the story until recently, and must say it is quite the strange comings of a man and his dreams.

The soap leaves you feeling like your entire skin just sucked on a peppermint candy! The cool feeling is nice in the summertime and you feel cooler and more refreshed than ever.

But the story of the man is even more than I can tell here.

FIRST - I suggest you try the product and read the label! (It took me a while to get through this).

THEN - If you like the soap - Check out the man, He is most interesting and gives you a little different perspective of things.

Here is a linky!

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soapbox Review - Read Variety's Analysis Of The Movie Dr. Bronner's Magic Soapbox

Bubba

It's really good stuff! We like the Almond soap in our house. The wife and I are big proponents of the organic lifestyle and choose to raise our daughter in such a way.
Too much crap in the world that we take for granted, consume and use daily.
Besides, Ann tells me I have to live to 120 and there is no negotiating with a Scottswoman.

It's really good stuff! We like the Almond soap in our house. The wife and I are big proponents of the organic lifestyle and choose to raise our daughter in such a way.
Too much crap in the world that we take for granted, consume and use daily.
Besides, Ann tells me I have to live to 120 and there is no negotiating with a Scottswoman.

Good stuff!
I know what you mean about Negotiations with the woman, mine is Greek!

Very nice that you are raising your daughter in the organic way, you're right, we take much for granted in these times.
Bubba

Back