Dps lowering links

Corso1

Registered
All-

I was ordered some DPS lowering links for my bike by a member of my family. ( B-day, you know), anyway...I am looking for pics of them as they have not come in yet. Also.. some suggestions on how far I should lower, I was thinking of a 1" rear with a .75 Reaper Riser front bushing? Or would you all suggest I go with the full 1" front spacer, and then lower the rear further? I have read that you can go 1" without re-routing the cables?
Please keep in mind that I do ride two up quite a bit, but never aggressive with her on the bike.

Also...this is a foolish question, but how do I search our site for specific links or content? I have yet to figure that out.

Thanks al ton guys. Responses will be appreciated, as I want to get my Reapers on order today!!!

Just push the search button and input. Another way is to enter new posts and click on search in the header.
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143384187 -->

Search.jpg

Thank you flyrider.

My momma did not raise a computer literate person. I guess I never paid attention to the three fields to the left.

I was making it much more difficult on myself.

Appreciate it brother.

Ryan

I never heard of DPS lowering links but here are my adjustable lowering links being prepared for install.

DSC02531.jpg

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143505506 -->

Back