Donate your time

heavybusa

Just another guy
Donating Member
Registered
Hey guys and girls, I found this site while looking for ways to help out my community.

pbtfus_bnr.jpg

Click here, find your city and check out the details

Click this link for Richmond Va details

I've got a buddy that rides a Black Bird that goes every year...maybe I can do it this time around
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,15:32) I've got a buddy that rides a Black Bird that goes every year...maybe I can do it this time around  
beerchug.gif
Maybe we can get Postal and the East coast riders to plan on this one.

(heavybusa @ Feb. 07 2007,15:45)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,15
zzwhip.gif
) I've got a buddy that rides a Black Bird that goes every year...maybe I can do it this time around  
beerchug.gif
Maybe we can get Postal and the East coast riders to plan on this one.
I'd love it...I know they have ride dates in June set...I'd have to go find 'em to be sure...

Mike also has his track day in the Formula car at VIR sometime in June, but I think it's mid June...I'm game...
smile.gif

EC June ride info:
SUMMER RIDE 1: SUNDAY RIDE
RIDE DATE: JUNE 3RD
RAIN DATE: JUNE 10TH

Might be a conflict heavy
sad.gif
I don't know what the plans for this ride are, but if it's further north, I may stay closer to home and do the Richmond run...

(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,15:50) EC June ride info:
SUMMER RIDE 1:  SUNDAY RIDE

sad.gif
 I don't know what the plans for this ride are, but if it's further north, I may stay closer to home and do the Richmond run...
We can play it by ear.
cool.gif

(heavybusa @ Feb. 07 2007,15:52)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 07 2007,15:50) EC June ride info:
SUMMER RIDE 1:  SUNDAY RIDE

sad.gif
We can play it by ear.  
cool.gif
Werd
wink.gif

I am sure that we can change our group ride in June to this event. I'll contact Tom and Warren off-line and we'll adjust the ride calendar accordingly.

put the St. Louis ride in my planner...thanks heavy
beerchug.gif
...anything for the kids

good lookin Greg- bookmarked myself for the July 15th ride in IL and Aug. 5th in WI....I'll try to get some local brothers in on this one-should be no prob-cant think of a better reason to ride
beerchug.gif

(sageronin @ Feb. 07 2007,16:13) I am sure that we can change our group ride in June to this event. I'll contact Tom and Warren off-line and we'll adjust the ride calendar accordingly.
Thanks for considering it DJ.

Back