Does this sound fishy to you ?

better then that one is where you see pictures of a beautiful 2006 nissan 350 z with alot of extras and only 25,xxx miles on it for 2899.00 yup see it all the time just send the money to them and the car will be shipped to you because its in a different state:rofl::rofl:

What woman in the world would buy her wedding day dress sight unseen? It doesn't happen. I know sure as hell my wife wouldn't.

Unless she already bought 7 others that made her look fat, she's not gonna like this one either:laugh:

No this is a scam same thing happened to me. Mine was with money orders and they were fake, also wanted me to send them the remaining money thru westren union. DONT DO IT..

Scam....Great responses here, especially this one! Hahaha! Bring someone to carry your ass away! I love that! :firing:

I had the same thing happen to me about a year ago. I was selling something for 2500.00 and was contacted but a letter something like yours. Mine went as far as the guy sending me a check for 4600.00 and then wanting me to give the balance to the driver that came to pick it up. After I told him I would not do that he threatened to come and get me. I told him to come on but to be sure to bring someone to carry his ass away because once he pulled in my yard it was on. I then turned it into the feds and that is all I ever heard from it. My check was mailed from Cal according to the tracking. O well some people think that other people are so dumb :laugh: Its s scam so I would leave it alone.

Last edited:
Im selling my Wife's wedding dress on Craigslist and a woman said she wants to buy it, but look what she wrote me back ...

Hello Zae,
Thanks for your response and the pictures too. Its quite a lovely dress and i would love to buy it, has the dress is beautiful and gorgeous.
Also i want you to know this is my first time of buying off craigslist.com
I really want to come see it and try it on but i cannot as i am out of town due to work and preparation for my wedding. I think i have seen enough pictures so far, so i would love to buy it off from you as i will be relying on your judgment.
My method of payment would be through a Certified Check since am not around and can not remit cash from here as this is coming impromptu. Please let me know the final asking price so i can make arrangements
as i will handle the shipment myself and i will be sending my mover down to pick up the dress at your place.
Kindly provide me with your full name and mailing address to which the Certified check would be sent so we can complete this up real quick as the wedding is just around the corner.
** I also want to inform you that there will be an excess amount of funds which you will forward to my mover (for shipment purposes)**.
I await your response.
Thank You,
Ashley.

I absolutely guarantee you that this is a scam, and you will pay for it!

My buddy fell for this a couple months back and he is still kicking himself for being out 1G. Sell it locally or speak to any all takers on the phone. And never accept a check for excess amounts. NEVER!
The excess amount is the amount they are hoping to get you for. If you have accepted, thats fine. DO NOT CASH IT!
I only hope I am not too late.

Last edited:
Back