Does anyone make a 240 kit that is centered?

If it is centered how would the chain make it around the tire? I guess you could offset the countshaft sprocket.

Search button my friend...the search button.
240 kits are atleast 1/8 inch to a 1/4 inch off center to the right. With a correct offset front sprocket and BIG notch ( being unsafe ) in the inside edge of the frame .....one good get a 240 centered. BUt that big of a notch in the frame is not recommended. 1/8 to 1/4 offset would be a visual thing from the back, but for riding ....several peeps that have the 240 say the love it and dont notice any offset issues when riding.

If it is centered how would the chain make it around the tire? I guess you could offset the countshaft sprocket.

240 kits come with an offset sprocket....just not offset enought do to frame clearance to 100% center the rear wheel.

i would not do a 240 tire because the offset looks stupid, and i would NOT want to do any cutting on the frame. as fast as these bikes are, that just doesn't sound safe

they all seem to be offset

ToBeFast.com as a Forum Sponsor can hook you up with a swingarm that is as close as you can get with C&S Customs Swingarms. These Swingarms are on our award winning show bikes and hold up like a champ under extreme conditions.

Check more information our here:
C&S Customs Wide Tire Swingarms:
C and S Custom Swingarms - Wide Tire Kits - Sportbike Swingarms - 240 Wide Tire, 300 Tire, 330 Tire, 360 Tire, ToBeFast.com

Custom Sportbike Wheels:
http://www.tobefast.com/wheels-c-63564-m-4806.html

McCoy ToBeFast.com Magazine Page Bikes:Magazine Features- Tobefast

McCoy Custom Bike Build Projects:
Custom Bikes - Custom Motorcycles - ToBeFast.com

Or Call Phone (606) 432-1556 and Ask for Bart Davis, he can go over everything you would like to know.

We really appreciate the opportunity to work with you,

Team McCoy MotorSports
Hayabusa.Org Sponsor
Phone (606) 432-1556
Bart@tobefast.com
Motorcycle Parts`Street Bike Parts`Motorcycle Helmets`Street Bike Apparel`Gear`Street Bike Performance Parts`Apparel`McCoy Motorsports`ToBeFast

Back