does anyone elses kid love to ride with ya?

boazalmighty

Purple Rain - Dino
Donating Member
Registered
mine does... we go all over town(side streets), but i never get on the hiway or past the 35-40 speed limit. i really need to get him the full gear , just got a good helmet now, but we go slow. i just dont trust the other drivers here in wichita.

Aytonn (my boy)just moved down here with me. his mom went a lil :whistle: but its all good. im really enjoying being a part of his life more.

DSC00018.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

My son loves to ride with me...for the past few years, he'll come on the KC Biker's for Babies rides.

I also have twin girls...haven't figured out how to take them along at the same time. LOL Perhaps a Busa Side car? ::9

My son loves to ride with me...for the past few years, he'll come on the KC Biker's for Babies rides.

I also have twin girls...haven't figured out how to take them along at the same time. LOL Perhaps a Busa Side car? ::9

A side car might be a good idea for your knee gimpy:poke::laugh:

One of the families in our neighborhood have a harley with a side car. The little toddler rides in the side car, the young boy rides on the back, and the mom has her own harley...it is cool...we see them out getting ice cream

That's great! My daughter (27) rides her own SV650 but rode with me for years, but NOT w/o proper gear. I love and care for her well being you see...

" i really need to get him the full gear , just got a good helmet now, but we go slow."

Now, get him full protection so he can ride with you forever!:thumbsup:

All my girls love to ride.
My wife and middle girl both have their M1 licenses and the youngest will start riding soon and get off the pass pad.
Bubba

That is ONE SHARP BIKE...if there are any custody issues, might not want her to get wind of what you are doing....

My daughter (7) only rides around the block with me; she's still not old enough for me to feel confident that she understands about holding on...but when she's ready...

Back