Do you listen to music when you ride?

Do you ride with music?

• Yes

Votes: 244 63.9%
  • No

Votes: 138 36.1%

• Total voters
Pandora radio on my iPhone tuned to Tiesto, or trance mix on my nano. iPhone in my jacket pocket, nano clipped to my right glove so I can skip songs and adjust the volume.

When im out playing with the naughty boys......

This.... (or something similar)

....about 2 minutes 30 seconds in works well through the twistys.

- Darude - Sandstorm[/url]!

Last edited by a moderator:
I ride with music about 80% of the time. And I can still hear my bike even with the music playing. I like playing Korn, Disturbed, Seether, and Metallica. Surprised I dont have a pile of speeding tickets.

The only music I want to hear is what comes out of my twin pipes on either the Busa or one of my Duc's ! It's a symphony to my ears :laugh:

I guess I'am just a purist at heart :beerchug:

i listen to metal, alternative. i hate it when my earphones quit workin, i have gone thru 3 pair this season . can't find a good pair that won't fall apart and stay in my f*^kn ear with a full face helmet.

i listen to metal, alternative. i hate it when my earphones quit workin, i have gone thru 3 pair this season . can't find a good pair that won't fall apart and stay in my f*^kn ear with a full face helmet.
try the "skull candy" buds. place the buds in your ears and loop the wire down, behind, and over the top of the ear. great buds for the price and they won't fall out on you.

Check out race quiet ear buds. I've been using mine for every ride for about 3 years and they still work perfect and stay in my ears.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Nope. Never have. If I was going to, it would be with a chatter box or something so that I could still hear what was going on around me.

On a side note, I have never ridden with anyone that wore ear plugs. What's the point of that? Just from loud pipes or what?

When im out playing with the naughty boys......

This.... (or something similar)

....about 2 minutes 30 seconds in works well through the twistys.

- Darude - Sandstorm[/url]!

That's part of the sound track to judgment day video. Def good tune for the twistys. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally wear them because the rushing air noise even inside a helmet over a long period of time gives me a headache.. No headache with earplugs or music.

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk.

Except for date night and quick jaunts around town. If I am off for a long trip ( anything longer then 30 minutes I will bring the Ipod.

I listen to just about everything, My wife knows when I am upset though and things are about to get interesting when Limp Bizkit, corn or even Mudshovel from staind comes through the ipod:laugh:

I like to be able to hear the truck coming up too fast on me at a stop light so i can get out of the way.

I like to be able to hear the truck coming up too fast on me at a stop light so i can get out of the way.

If you can't see the truck, you aren't gonna be hearing it until its too late anyway.. :whistle:

If you can't see the truck, you aren't gonna be hearing it until its too late anyway.. :whistle:

Im just saying, i like to be able to hear whats going on around me. i dont even listen to music in the car... just weird i guess oh well.

i cant stand to hear music when i ride. i like to hear the bike, the wind and the road. plus i can hear other cars so i know my surroundings even without looking. im old fashion with this plus its safer.

Back