Disneyland Vacation

sleepless_red

The artist formerly known as "sleeper_red"
Donating Member
Registered
Hi guys. My family will go to Disneyland at the end of next month. My question to you all is where's a good place to stay even outside of Disneyland. We just want to get the best deal possible as far as motel. What do you guys recommend? Thanks to all.

That kinda depends on how economical or extravagent you want to go, If you want economical the motel 6 on Chapman Ave. isn't bad, I've stayed there several times when I go to So Cal on Buis. or vacation, this one has a nice pool and pool area, it's not far from Disneyland at all, here's the link and I'd recommend reserving a room ahead of time. Tons of motels in that area, anahiem, Orange, Irvine etc. if your lookin for something nicer just search on the net.

http://www.motel6.com/reserva....htype=C

DisneyLAND, or DisneyWorld?? I like Flordia waaaay better. We've stayed at the Beach and Yacht club four or five times now.. Right next to Epcot. It's been decades since I've been to Dland in LA. Can't stand that stinkin city..
cool.gif

Hey !!! we had plans on goin in sept....they have FREE dining plan....saves us $1500 for the 8 days but the Bi#@h
guns.gif
ex wife wouldn't give us the o.k for the kids to get out of school.

ANYWAY .....ENJOY !!!!!
beerchug.gif

It's Disneyland, mjn. We're looking for an economical one. Thanks guys.

DisneyLAND ,
or DisneyWorld ? ? ?

I like Florida way better .

We have stayed at the
Beach and Yacht club
four or five times now . . .

Right next to Epcot .

It has been decades
since I have been to
Disneyland in L . A .

Can not stand that stinkin city . . .

:cool: