Did I break my cushdrive?....

OB_slam

Registered
Today the weather was fairly nice to I took my Busa out for a nice ride. Then I met up with a few friends and started doing some 1rst gear power wheelies..after doing a few wheelies I noticed when I got hard on the gas in 1rst I heard a noise coming from the back of the bike and it wasn't accelerating hard anymore. I'm no gearhead or bike expert...all I like to do is ride them but I do take care of my bike. I think I may have broken the cushdrive or who knows maybe it's something else. Does anyone know what the problem maybe? The kind of noise it makes when I hit the gas hard in 1rst gear is a loud clanging noise or like a loud ticking noise. The bike is still new and is under warranty so I'm not too worried about it but I want to get it fixed a.s.a.p before it gets any worse.

have you had the cluch welded up? if not it could be that goofy suzuki clutch mine use to do the same thing it also ruins the chain fast.

Actually the problem probably is the clutch slipping. Has anyone else experienced this? Also what exactly should I do to fix this problem?

Back