DePuniet signs with LCR honda

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
MotoGP rides are getting scarce, not many left for grabs.  Still no word on Edwards...

de Puniet Signs With Honda
by dean adams
Friday, August 24, 2007

This man won't be in green leathers next season.
Hello and welcome to one of the most interesting silly seasons in recent memory. Current Kawasaki MotoGP rider Randy de Puniet has signed a two year deal to race for the LCR Honda team.

Current Suzuki man John Hopkins is signed to Kawasaki for 2008 and Loris Capirossi will be leaving Ducati to race a Suzuki.

More rider changes are expected to be announced soon.

de Puniet rode for the LCR team as a 250 rider.[/Quote]

Crazy, I hope that Ducati can keep on the cutting edge for next year. Suzuki needs Colin Edwards to step up and hit a few out of the park for them at the GP level.

Well that's OK, cause de Puniet didn't do anything for my team this year and it shows he want be on it next year
laugh.gif
. Of course Hopkins want be on there either since he'll be on a Kawi ( too bad)
sad.gif
. And Edwards helping Suzuki, well unless he improves (he can't even stay close enough to Rossi to see
SHOCKED.gif
 him while riding the same bike) I can't think of why a team would want him, except a research and developement team !

Edwards needs to hang it up...if Honda can remove their head from their rectum then they can get back to winning races. De Puniet has the skills to be a top rider if he can find the right combo
super.gif

Back