6. Dani Pedrosa (ESP) Honda 1.034
7. Valentino Rossi (ITA) Yamaha 1.054
8. John Hopkins (USA) Suzuki 1.149
9. Shinya Nakano (JAP) Kawasaki 1.174
10. Troy Bayliss (AUS) Ducati 1.213

Hot of the press
beerchug.gif

REMINDER:

Standard time starts this Sunday at 2AM. Move those clocks back, and don't miss the race!

Troy Baylis  
SHOCKED.gif
 , is he back on a MotoGp Duc  
bowdown.gif
. Wonder if this is maybe a start up for next year since he Won the SBK !!! I can't wait until next year with the 800's, Gooooooo Troy  
super.gif

I believe Bayliss is just filling in for the Injured Gibernau. But I'd love to see Bayliss back on the Desmosidici 800cc bike next year.

I wanna see the most EPIC BATTLE EVER between Rossi and Hayden. Think it'll happen?

(gtrpimp76 @ Oct. 27 2006,16:28) I wanna see the most EPIC BATTLE EVER between Rossi and Hayden. Think it'll happen?
I would like to think it will happen, but NO I don't  
sad.gif
! My opinion: if they're together, Rossi will play with Nicky and then just pull the trigger in the last two laps. I just don't think Nicky is up to Rossi either riding wise or thinking wise. I just don't think Nicky thinks he can beat Rossi on an even or not so even (Nicky being in the slight advantage) side of the race. And I know Rossi doesn't think Nicky can beat him. Infact in an Interview with Rossi, he said that during his time with Nicky he found that Nicky didn't perform well under a lot of pressure. Right or Wrong  
wink.gif
, my bet goes with Rossi  
beerchug.gif

As much as I would like Nicky to win, I don't think he is in the same leage as Rossi, however, I hope he does rock Rossi's world a little bit.

Just read that Rossi got pole! Hayden is fifth (damnit!). Corser is second and Capirossi third with Nakano 4th. Hayden has three Bridgestone runners between him and Rossi!This could be a crap shoot now. Bayliss loves this track! Capirossi is on a tear! Rossi may have to put his head down from lap one just to free himself of those Ducati's. I have been running this track on my old GP video game (2 strokes) and my best lap was a 1:27.98 (on Capirossi's old Honda) they qualified at 1:31 and change.

I will have to stay away from my computer tomorrow (Daughters Birthday) until I get a chance to watch the race tomorrow afternoon.

Come on Nicky!
muscle.gif

(bigoltool @ Oct. 28 2006,00:23) Corser is second and Capirossi third with Nakano 4th.
Corser??

As in Troy Corser from WSB Alstare/Suzuki? Is he filling in for someone? If so, Should be a fun watch.

EDIT: Ok, just checked motogp.com. It's Bayliss gridded 2nd and not Corser. Both are named Troy and it's easy to mix em up.
wink.gif

But Bayliss 2nd. How freakin' cool is that. Guy is fresh from winning WSB championship and he's running with the best of them. I hope he comes back to MotoGP next year but I don't see that happening.

Back