Delmarva bike week sept 14-17

Right now it is still raining at the Bay Bridge. I have been watching hundreds of bikes riding by and being pulled in/on trailers. Seems like ALL the sportbikes are being ridden not trailered that go by. I see where the die-hards are going.

All the area bikers and stunters I know are listing where we are going to be.  So far... here is our short list.

Just copy and repost into a new bulletin, don't hit the reply button!! For you computer illiterate, that means... Highlight this part... Right click the mouse (no, the other mouse) hit "Copy" and then "Paste" it into a new bulletin....lol!

-Vince & Shannon - Thursday evening, 9th street
-Matt & Maria - Thurs evening, 9th street
-Mike - Thurs evening, 9th street
-Matt GMan - Thurs, 9th street
-Mike Q - Thurs, 9th street
-Jerry & Danielle - Thurs Afternoon, 14th Street
-Chewy - Friday evening
-Dave & Jenn - just coming down for Saturday
-Eric & Kathy - Thurs, Frontier Town
-Nikki -Thursday evening -130th street
-Rattha- Thursday Evening-30th street
-Angel- friday afternoon..not stayin..no place
-David & KAT... riding down Saturday AM w/ all the other peeps who have a normal job.
-chris & candy- thursday- 8th st
-mike and gilley leaving in 1 hour bitchez 30th st

Here is the bulletin from the Critical Intentions Stunt team:  7PM WE WILL HAVE A MEETING AT BURGER KING ON THURSDAY OCEAN 32ND STREET TO WELCOME FELLOW GROUPS IN TOWN BIKES ARE NOT REQUIRED I HOPE TO SEE THE OUT OF TOWN BIKERS THERE AND BRING STICKERS SHIRTS AND LETS EXCHANGE ALL ARE WELCOME STREET BIKES AND HOGS !!!!

I guess I should have stuck it out for a couple more hours.

I went up to the Delmarva bike week Thursday and Friday. I left yesterday because there was 0 for sportsbikes. This was a 100% cruiser (Hardley event). There were a few sportsbike but most of the guys I talked to rolled out yesterday as well. If you rode a Hardley, this is the place for ya. Seems like they missed an opportunity to involve the total biker seen. (Revenue Loss!!!) I did get the T-shirt. It's crazy that the only advertisment for sportbike events has to come word of mouth. I guess my expectations were skewed.

i live close by O C and didn't even go because rather than have it in town they take you way out to ocean downs , and it was real muddy out at ocean downs where you have to park, they should have it at the end of the beach where they have the car show at, and at the civic center on the strip,but the people just want the money down there they hate the bikers, granted the hardley's are very loud, i heard the cops were very bad busting everyone for the least little infraction, you didn't miss anything

Back