Dell tape drives 2 for free

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys I have been cleaning out the drawers and came across two DELL DDS tape backup drives. I have the adaptec SCSI cards, cables and drives that I will send out to anyone that wants them. You pay for shipping, no charge for the drives.. Im sure they work, I don't think these were ever even used...

CAp

Cap, I would take them if nobody else has a more pressing need. I could always use a backup system for my shipping and label servers at the office.

But let's wait a bit and see if anyone else doesn't have a major need first, I would hate to deprive anyone that could really benefit immediately.

Thanks for sharing regardless. :beerchug:

Hey guys I have been cleaning out the drawers and came across two DELL DDS tape backup drives. I have the adaptec SCSI cards, cables and drives that I will send out to anyone that wants them. You pay for shipping, no charge for the drives.. Im sure they work, I don't think these were ever even used...

CAp

OMG I havent used a tape drive in a while.. Which DDS is it? DDS-4 DDS-5 internal, external... 1 bay 4 bay 20 bay.... are they powervaults.. OMG....

Ok I need to calm down.. I am going a little crazy.

Back