Deal of the day

Rongotti

Registered
I was looking for some quick release pins for the front seat and found them new for $59.99 and used for $25, I emailed my buddy excited to find them cheaper than $60 and he said they had the exact same ones on Amazon for $4.81 a piece :) I think i will hvae to buy him lunch tomorrow for saving me $$$
Here is the link only 5 of them left

make sure of dimensions...you dont want the too long, too small, too loose, too...etc.

There use to be a thread with the dimensions...I think.

If they work let me know. I have a drilled bracket on a gel seat I would like to swap out with my drag seat.

At one time Aquaman was making and selling a quick release setup for the busa! I have a set but never installed them.

make sure of dimensions...you dont want the too long, too small, too loose, too...etc.

There use to be a thread with the dimensions...I think.

If they work let me know. I have a drilled bracket on a gel seat I would like to swap out with my drag seat.

All of them say they require drilling including the $60 ones so I dont mind drilling. These are 2" long that whould be plenty of length too

All of them say they require drilling including the $60 ones so I dont mind drilling. These are 2" long that whould be plenty of length too

true.....but 3/8" is kind of big. You only drill you seat bracket. I have a set on my 06...looking to put some on my 05

I wonder where they take their measurements from? The shaft only...or overall length?

I am thinkling the shaft only.
I needed an oil pan funnel and water wetter so i ordered everything and got free shipping :)

Amazon is great. I have ordered so much stuff from them..bike parts..TV...books...kids toys....etc:beerchug:

I had to drill mine too, but I bought extra seat brackets so I could put it back to stock if I wanted to.

Glad for ya, having them on tjhe tank is great for anyone that pulls their own maintenance.

I would check local hardware places vs amazon.. Places like Fastenal. You can look online or hit up one of their local stores..They are pretty much everywhere you look..I was thinking that size mentioned was a bit big as well. But after reading what others said...and in mu opinion as long as they work and dont stick out too extremely.. cool

I am guessing the pins are used on trips where/when the bike will not be left unattended for any length of time??

Back