DDM hid's for '09 busa

bowhunter84

Registered
im wanting to order hid's for my '09 busa but just wanted to double check to make sure i am ordering the right stuff.

the low beam is a H7 and the high beam is a 9005

is this correct?

thanks!

PM BlancaBusa. He has an awesome write up on these and can help you out.

Also use the search button for his threads. I beleive it may even be pinned.

As mentioned, check out blanca's thread. Not sure if i would go with 55w low and 65w high though, they generate a lot more heat than the 35w kit. I went with the 35w ddm kit, same as in blanca's thread, and they have been great and haven't given me a single problem. I know there are a few on here that run the 55w kits, not sure if there has been any issues with melting the housing or anything. I followed blanca's thread down to the T, even bought the same led marker lights, and it was one of the best mods i have done to the busa, and was very easy to do

also if you put the ballast on the ram air tubes. Get a hoover vacuum sweeper belt thats flat to hold it on. It's much stronger than a zip tie and wont slip. Also use a piece of double sided tape under it. I used to know the part number for the sweeper belt but when I did the original right ups it was 11 years ago.

icemann

I use 55W DDM 5000k high beam and 35W 5000K low beam.......I must say just the built on the DDMs are better than the Xentecs!!

Back