David Carradine is dead, grasshopper

the cord was wrapped around other parts of his body??? now that sounds very strange..

anyway may he RIP...

There's probably more to this story. After all...it's Bangkok.

I'm not saying it's not true.

I'm just saying...it's Bangkok...If you've ever been there you know what it's like. There may be dark and dangerous things lurking just underneath the surface of this story.

+1 lots of peple calling bull on story.He had $$$ a job he was shooting a movie there it dont make sense.???

I feel terrible, great guy and actor. I lived just around the block from him when he got
loaded and Kung Foo'd his 'hood back in 70's. lotta broken glass. He never did anything
half-assed!

But if anyone ever saw him interviewed, you could sense a little weirdness...the truth will eventually come out. Guys that are 72 ususally don't off themselves....

I'm surprised nobody mentioned Death Race 2000 yet. It's a classic.

RIP Mr. Carradine. You entertained many and inspired many more.

Crashbomb--sorry man didnt see your thread before I posted mine.

It sucks that how ever he died, it is still a loss that sucks!

RIP David.

He hired a couple low-class, bondage/S&M twats,and things gotta outa hand.

Happens all the time.

Pay it no mind.

RSD.

He hired a couple low-class, bondage/S&M twats,and things gotta outa hand.

Happens all the time.

Pay it no mind.

RSD.

You took the words right out of my mouth...

Actually, when I first heard, I thought that maybe that was what he was doing, since they found him, um, undressed? Yeah...that tends to NOT be a suicide thing. Anyhoo, he was a great actor, and one of the few older guys who wasn't too bad on the eyes. Not to mention his sweet and seductive voice. (maybe that was just me) And the fact that he was Kill Bill.

He will be missed...grasshopper...

I liked Mr. Carradine; this is indeed sad news! May he R.I.P.

Here is a little scene he did with "Steven Seagal" on MadTv, I thought it was pretty hilarious!

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...r_death_w.html

we must be very careful Not to believe everything the Main Stream News is reporting about his death.

During a segment that aired on the Larry King Show, CNN correspondent Jerry Penacoli says the death of David Carradine “was abnormal, the death was not natural. And the evidence shows that there were ropes tied around David’s neck and around his genitalia and that they were tied together. And that there is a report — several reports that there were ropes tied around his wrists.”

“It can’t be a suicide, necessarily. But what I find puzzling is that they’re saying that there’s no evidence that there was any other person or persons in the room. Well, you can’t tie your — your own wrists together and then have what happened happen. So it’s mysterious. And it just keeps getting deeper.”
Larry King turns to Mark Geragos, attorney for the actor’s brother, Keith Carradine. “Did he seem like he was depressed?”
“Not at all,” responds Geragos. “He was very excited. This was, apparently, a short movie stint over there. He was looking forward to getting back here. He just got a car. He’s a car nut. Had just been — being a fellow car nut, I can tell you, you don’t go out and buy a car right before you’re going to off yourself, generally. He was excited about coming back and had talked to his wife the night before.”
Later in the segment, Penacoli says a filmmaker and director named Damian Chapa, who worked with Carradine, said he “believes that there was foul play” in Carradine’s death. “And he said that no one else knows this but his family — Carradine’s family and friends and people closest to him, but David was very interested in investigating and disclosing secret societies.” (Emphasis added.)
“So whatever that means…”
It means you can end up dead.

Last edited:
Just FYI, deaths related to auto-eroticism are not suicides. They are accidental deaths. A little weird and perverted? Yes, but not suicide.

Carradine engaged in "potentially deadly" sex acts and incest during their four-year marriage, his ex wife quote.That was his 4th x wife source aol news.Man how many wifes did he have???

Last edited:
Back