David Carradine is dead, grasshopper

wow, that is strange... I heard he was not doing real well health wise.. Dang.. dropping like flies... Next thing they take is Clint Eastwood I guess....

RIP... lots of afternoons watching his shows... :(

:snap: Never would have expected him to off himself. I liked him in Kill Bill, but never cared for him in Kung Fu. He pretty much stole that part from Bruce Li who was initially proposed for the part.

I've enjoyed his show on the History Channel (Wild West Tech).

Hard to believe he hung himself...

RIP

Hard to believe he hung himself...

There's probably more to this story. After all...it's Bangkok.

I'm not saying it's not true.

I'm just saying...it's Bangkok...If you've ever been there you know what it's like. There may be dark and dangerous things lurking just underneath the surface of this story.

RIP. He used to bring his Super Duty T/A into a Pontiac dealer I worked at in the late 70's. He was drunk more often than not, but was always courteous and soft-spoken. Money was never an object; he had a brand new engine taken out and hopped up by HO Racing, and later replaced the perfectly good suspension springs, which ended up on my '73 Formula :).

I hope it wasn't suicide. He seemed like a nice man.

wow, that is strange... I heard he was not doing real well health wise.. Dang.. dropping like flies... Next thing they take is Clint Eastwood I guess....

RIP... lots of afternoons watching his shows... :(

RIP Mr Kung Fu.

And Bogus... You leave Clint Eastwood out of this.. :poke:

Just as I thought.

It's getting weird.

BBC NEWS | Entertainment | Kung Fu star Carradine found dead
Kung Fu star Carradine found dead

Kill Bill and Kung Fu star David Carradine has been found dead in a Bangkok hotel room on Thursday.

Thai police told the BBC the 72-year-old was found naked by a hotel maid in a wardrobe with a cord around his neck and other parts of his body.

The US star was in Thailand filming his latest film, Stretch, according to his personal manager Chuck Binder.

Mr Binder said the news was "shocking", adding: "He was full of life, always wanting to work... a great person."

Police said the actor's body was found in a suite at the 5-star Swissotel Nai Lert Park hotel.

A US embassy official confirmed the actor's death, but added that the cause of death had not yet been established.
AEA?

Murder?

There's more going on here than suicide.

Back