Davenport Iowa ?

Smoke_Dog

Registered
To All,
I know that this isn't the proper place for posting this request, but I think that this spot is highly looked at by all. So, how close are you to this place, Davenport Iowa?
I'm thinking about the Red Chevelle for $12,500.00! It sure would be nice to know someone that lives close to this place to check the SS out for a fellow busaologist! Please contact me if you could do this for me! It would save me a plane ticket! Thanks!
http://www.klemmeklassickars.com/

Seems like a high price for a non- matching car. I assume the #'s don't match simply because they usually say if they do. Also no mileage listed. I didn't know they made an SS in 71 that had a 350, thought they were all 396's. I'm by no means an expert, just thinking the price is a little high...

Hey smoke just about 3 or 4 miles from me will check it out.. Anything in paticular you want to know? Headed that way give me a call 312 498 0601

<!--EDIT|DR1300R
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118720204 -->

Smoke took a ride over there, come to find out the car is SOLD...

Smoke took a ride over there, come to find out the car is SOLD...
Thanks DR1300R,
 Today the DR saved me about $400.00 vs charging me $400.00.  Boy! does it feel good for the DR to do something for free! But, the real deal is that DR1300R went to a auto dealer to check out a 71 chevelle for me, which was sold of course.  To say the least, if it was still available he saved me a plane ticket, that would have been $400.00 or more.  Thanks DR!

<!--EDIT|Smoke_Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1118762492 -->

Good on ya, DR....
cool.gif

Here in Cali, there is this consignment shop that has lots of cars for sale. It's called Kassabians, and is about 50 miles from me. All of the cars are in a large indoor showroom. All of the car's are cherry, they don't sell junk. Kassabians Classic Cars

Back