Dan Moto rearsets

Howabusa

Registered
Does anybody have a set of the Dan Moto rearsets? I see that they are $166 a set. Someone on Ohio Riders bought a set, from his review the seem like they may be worth the price.

Don't know anything about his rearsets but have thought about getting one of his cannon style slipons.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Freechance said:
I read some reviews online and they said they blow out in a couple days..

sent from my busa

:down:

That is not true! I have a buddy who has a set of Dan Motto pipes on his busa. they are awesome and sound good too! Your friend must have gotten a bad set or something. Dan Motto warranties his stuff too. Have him call them! Rear sets look good. I am going to be ordering them myself. Also ordering a set of Dan Motto Carbon Fiber cans.

viperblackbusa said:
That is not true! I have a buddy who has a set of Dan Motto pipes on his busa. they are awesome and sound good too! Your friend must have gotten a bad set or something. Dan Motto warranties his stuff too. Have him call them! Rear sets look good. I am going to be ordering them myself. Also ordering a set of Dan Motto Carbon Fiber cans.

Does he have the cannon style Viper?

I have always liked the Tsukigi Canons but not going to pay $1k for slipons.

Ya he likes that loud sound. I will see if i can get ahold of him. Try to get a vid for ya on tube. I think there is a vid or 2 on tube of them.

Are you referring to these?

Adjustable Billet Rearsets Black Suzuki GSXR 750 00-05 K0-K5 2000-2005 FR3 | eBay

If so they sorta look like Gilles copies to a point.
Gilles Suzuki GSXR 1300 Hayabusa Rearsets 99-07 - Tobefast

I wouldn't be afraid to try them. say's their 6065 T6 billet, if you like the look and feel then that's what you should go by. Cause really how often do you hear of rearsets breaking off? Unless your slamming down from stand up wheelies all the time chances are probably slim to none.

In the end, get what you like and can afford and take all opinions with a grain of salt. Cause I've seen lot's of guys complain or trash a product claiming their junk and that they feel they must have the best/most expensive ones because they think there stronger and in reality they couldn't break the one's their claiming are the cheap/junk ones if they tried or if they didn't know the name or price of them would not even be able to tell the difference.

And as far as that goes, it would be sorta like the Harley hoopla. "Made in America" is so much better and Japan/China = junk/trash and they would never ride or wear anything from there. If they only knew or would face the truth they may have a different thought process.

Remember it's all about the all mighty dollar and americans do it to themselves. Let's call it "Made in the USA" cause we assemble it here but have it actually made in china because they'll make it cheaper and we can increase profit margin's.

made-in-china.jpg

MadeInChina2.jpg

bagcontents.jpg

To b more clear on mine they wouldnt fit...fitment was terrible. I've had Vortex n had no problem with them at all. The Danmotos would allow me to shift so I had no other choice but to remove them. Just an opinion as he stated above.

Back