Rearset Options

I had a set of Vortex rearsets on mine. They are somewhat adjustable up down etc. They are nice. Good grip. solid build and look good at a good price. That said keep in mind that the pegs do not fold like the stock do. Now the shift lever does but not the peg itself so if you are leaning hard keep that in mind.

I do wish the foot pegs on the Driven pieces were as grippy as the Vortex pegs.

here are the pics of the ones I have. They seem like they are the ones that have the down, up and back adjustments. Maybe @sixpack577 can confirm. It already has a master cylinder with a braided line and the required hydraulic pressure switch. The shifter side has the shift rod and linkage too. As you can see in the pictures, the finish has some wear from the riding boots. Also, notice the switch has several washers stacked and the reason is that those switches tend to have longer threads than needed. After working with my brake system for months, I realized that the threads could be cut and cleaned to shorten them, so that’s what I did with my clutch brembo master cylinder switch I installed, so no need to stack crush washers and worked great. If you want them, send me a PM. These sell for about $350 new, without the switch.View attachment 1586861
View attachment 1586862

View attachment 1586863

View attachment 1586864

View attachment 1586865

View attachment 1586866

View attachment 1586867

View attachment 1586868

View attachment 1586869

View attachment 1586870
Did the guy buy these ???

Back