Registered
Cycle Gear, America's largest chain of motorcycle accessory stores, is
expanding again. We are an employee owned company and have immediate
opportunities for an Assistant Manager, Key Carrier, and both full-time
and part-time Sales Associates in our new Orlando location, slated to open
in early July. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package,
including FREE company stock, comprehensive training, and a definite
career path. Please call our job hotline at 707-747-5053 x155 or fax a
resume to 707-747-6262 Attn: Neal W. or www.cyclegear.com.

damn dude sounds good and it would give me a reason to relocate to o-town but i got 2 1/2 years left on active duty
sad.gif

Very Cool Bro, Just don't let the heat shock you, it's going to be toasty when you get here. Give me a shout man me and the Missus will meet you and yours for dinner somewhere...

Rev

Very Cool Bro, Just don't let the heat shock you, it's going to be toasty when you get here.  Give me a shout man me and the Missus will meet you and yours for dinner somewhere...

Rev
I am always down for a good meal. I should be arriving in Orlando on or about the 15th. Not sure when the store will open yet but I am anxious to get out there and get my team established.

Will give you buzz when I am set up.

Marc

Marc,

I would love to apply for a managerial position. I live in South Florida and planning on moving to Daytona/Orlando area by the end of the year. Im just curious if its worth it $ wise for me. Please PM me the pay scale if you have one. Thank you

Dave

P.S. What better boss than an MSF Rider Coach
biggrin.gif

Marc, um can I work from home? It was a shot..

CAp

Marc,

I shipped off a resume via E-mail with Attn: Neal inn the subject line. Thanks for the heads up.

Steve

Back