Help Wanted Motorcycle Shop North of Kansas City Shipping/Receiving/Mechanic etc

Ball Z Motorsports

Site Sponsor
Registered
Ball Z Motorsports is looking to add another member to our team. We are a fast growing full service Motorcycle/Atv Parts & Accessories store specializing in Custom Sportbikes. A large portion of our business is internet based. Our local business is growing rapidly do to moving to a larger facility in October. We offer a full benefit package including holiday pay, health insurance and employee discounts. This is an entry level position that could work into one of several different positions depending on your work performance. We are looking for the right individual for long term position with our company. Never a boring day when working for Ball Z.

Required skills Do Not apply if this does not describe you to the T!
-Versital individual willing to multitask as needed throughout any given work day.
-Great Attention to detail in fast paste work environment
-Self Motivated Hard Worker
-Fast learner
-Type at least 25 wpm
-Proficient with internet and miscellaneous computer tasks
-Honest Reliable and Punctual

Helpful skills
-Motorcycle Mechanic Institute Certification
-Retail Parts Counter Experience
-Avid Motorcycle or ATV enthusiast
-Ebay Selling Experience
-E-commerce Experience
-Phone Sales Experience
-Shipping & Receiving Experience
-Quickbooks Point of Sale Experience

Business Hours are 9-5:30 Mon-Fri but we are considering opening Saturdays soon. So it is possible your hours may change to include Saturday and exclude one day during the middle of the week.

Pay based on experience and proven work record. Once again an entry level position with the opportunity for quick advancement for the right individual. Apply in person (call Josh or Toni for appointment) Tuesday through Friday. We will not be taking applications on Mondays. Located at 100 E Maple St, Plattsburg (next to license bureau on the downtown square) Phone 888-511-BIKE(2453) or Fax resume to: 866-496-4657

way to offer it to the folks...!! hopefully it will hope both out

Wish you all the best in finding the right canidate. There are many good people out there looking for work right now. Sounds like a great opportunity for a cycle enthusiast.:thumbsup:

bump again ...man i wish i was just 30 miles closer !!!!!!i would jump in with ya in a heartbeat!!!!!

Bump to the top, thanks for the offer Ballz. Thats an awesome opportunity. :beerchug:

I cant be leave that no one has jumped on this yet.

hey man you have a loft i could crash in? lol!!! free bump!! hope you find an excellent fit for the position....hey pm me if you see this looking for an estimate on pc and custom map for my busa....would like possible in july on my way to texas then could stop and have it done on my way down?

I did it! was able to get the nose off. Thanks Ya'll!

Now...second question...I'm thinking of buying a set of after market fairings from GSXRfairings.com and want some feedback as to their quality. Hopefully somebody has experience with them. They claim ABS plastic and a perfect fit. However, recommend professional installation....

Any thoughts???

I did it! was able to get the nose off. Thanks Ya'll!

Now...second question...I'm thinking of buying a set of after market fairings from GSXRfairings.com and want some feedback as to their quality. Hopefully somebody has experience with them. They claim ABS plastic and a perfect fit. However, recommend professional installation....

Any thoughts???

Ya i think you posted this in the wrong thread? :whistle:

Bump up for Ball Z hope you all find a good person, i know theres lots of folks needing work.

Back